Is there a single positive thing about exclusives ?

Is there a single positive thing about exclusives ?

Attached: paul-allen-card.png (598x365, 422.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XVHpSQ_gyiw
youtu.be/tjvhR2lOMJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's such a bad photoshop, you fags aren't even trying any more

It lets me know what games to avoid because the developers have no confidence they will succeed with a multiplat launch. So they take the money for exclusivity.

That theory falls apart when you consider that tons of exclusives are actually really good games.

Attached: playstation players updated.png (711x338, 264.15K)

The amount of uncontrollable seethe is worth missing out on a couple of games here or there.

Bayonetta 2 (and whatever games they release in the series) wouldn't have existed without it being an exclusive
I'm guessing this is the case for a couple more games

Brother, your don't decide what I like to play. Never before in history have I ever actually liked a game that was console exclusive at launch. You could list every game you please that qualifies and I would tell you "nope, not even that one" until you run out of shit to list.

What are you on about? That's an actual screenshot from the movie as it is on Disney+

Sounds like you just have bad taste user
Bloodborne
Demon's Souls
Ghost of Kinoshima
Gravity Rush
Loco Roco
Patapon
Metal Gear Solid 1&2&3
Siren
Silent Hill 1&2&3&4
Yakuza 0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7
Tetris Effect
Shadow of the Colossus
Grand Theft Auto 3
Death Stranding
Red Dead Redemption 2

Attached: no longer satisfy sony's needs alone.png (900x1088, 829.16K)

nta are these exclusives

They were exclusives at release
most of them aren't now and the ones that are mostly are comign to PC
>pic related

Attached: playstation PC ports.png (846x618, 270.5K)

>Ghost of Kinoshima
>liking generic open world shit
Post disregarded

That type.. those emojis.. he has even got rainbow coloring

Attached: netflix adaptation.jpg (460x501, 30.49K)

Ghost of Tsushima is a nuAssassin's Creed clone but very well executed with tons of polish and love and care poured into it. If you can't appreciate that, then you're a jaded asshole and you should probably move on from gaming and find something else to do with your time.
youtu.be/XVHpSQ_gyiw

Attached: Ghost-of-Tsushima_20200702164200.jpg (1920x1080, 514.42K)

>if you don't like shitty open worlds with nothing but copypasted """content""", you're jaded

>shitty open worlds
lolno

Sometimes it's
>exclusive
>never made

I agree with the sentiment overall that open worlds suck but Ghost of Tsushima was refreshingly good as an open world game.

Attached: pls stop.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

The amount of good ones has been constantly falling over time, the last 'must have' was bloodborne which was 8 years ago and almost all earlier systems can now be emulated.

Port beggar tears

Don't sleep on Returnal when it comes to PC user, I'd say it's just as good as Bloodborne youtu.be/tjvhR2lOMJY

Attached: returnal PC.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)