Metroid

I kinda hope the series goes anthology from here on out. Samus can just go on a variety of wildly different adventures not necessarily related to the previous stuff.

Attached: 1653287539307.png (878x900, 718.41K)

Same

What kind of environments would you want to see in future games?

Attached: 1653182757171.png (582x900, 833.33K)

Attached: remember me.gif (220x293, 94.46K)

I hate this is the only way I can get hard. Some men are genetically destined to breed and some like myself just need to fap to the sight of progress...

Attached: 1655469316461.jpg (1023x1495, 160.68K)

Who says samus has to be the protagonist? I want to play as a space pirate

Attached: 5B515C9F-6C5B-4B88-88E0-9CB5091868A5.png (512x512, 13.44K)

That'd be pretty cool actually. A mindless drone working tirelessly to restore the pirate empire to its former glory after being almost wiped out in Prime 3. You fight Samus along the way, but eventually by the end of the game you realize you've been drinking the pirate propaganda koolaid and decide to reject your pirate indoctrination and side with Samus against the threat of Space Pirate tyranny.
Then space pirate mcgee can become a recurring side character in future metroid games

I want samus to shit and piss on me while she screams into my ass

oh no not the thumbs down :(

die disgusting scat fetishist.

Sorry user. You showed her face, so the coomers came out

I am so beyond sick of not being able to talk about Metroid. What the fuck is up with this dedicated shitposting? 12 years, ACfag. Twelve. Fucking. Years.

Anyway, user. You seem relatively sane. What would you like to see in future Metroid titles?

Attached: E5jm0qtXwAMMvED.jpg (1510x3015, 599.55K)

We've got /mvg/ y'know. It's coomer free. For the time being at least.
It's also on life support so it may not be any better than Any Forums.

Something about fertile, breedable blondes makes strong men act up. I can't relate but thems the facts in life.

>implying anyone on Any Forums is a "strong man"
(You)

Yeah. Y'know, it's almost fitting how difficult it is to be a Metroid fan. Samus herself has had to put up with so much shit after all.

Attached: E5jm2oLXIAI2MDL.jpg (3000x3000, 1.15M)

This is what I love about you Metroid guys, I wish Halofags had the same spirit as you with the Master Chief, glad the devs stop listening to them when it comes to the campaigns.

Hm, from a Metroid 6, I guess I would like to see a follow-up on who made the E.M.M.I.'s. But if that just means more E.M.M.I. sections, that moght not be too fun. Maybe that type of game could just lean into having various types of robots with fun gimmicks, like a Fusion 2.0 (in terms of shapshifiting creatures) that just goes balls to the wall with enemy variety via robots.
I wouldn't mind spinoff games with weirder/more gimmicky stuff so long as they are fun, like one user a while ago mentioned a 2d Metroid game centered around a customizable mech that you'd have to disembark from time to time.
Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not really "sane" when it comes to coomer stuff. I just hate the bbc spam, the fact most of those threads are just literal bot threads now, and them seeping over into actual discussion threads. Maybe they should just make a board for the video game coom, but that probably wouldn't stop spam anyways. Also, maybe its just that I haven't been paying attention, but I think ACFag activity has dropped off at least.

Please no more stealth in 2D Metroid.

what does her poop smell like bros? I gotta know!

What's your favorite suit design?

Attached: tumblr_ph2thzXi5I1v98plt_1280.jpg (696x1087, 59.46K)

Not that ugly tron motherfucker, that's for sure.

Attached: Metroid_Dread_orange_Dread_Suit_full_body.png (264x471, 193.72K)

The Exelion Star Corporation definitely seems like a good and obvious villain to deal with. It'd be like Samus taking on space Shinra. Maybe do it like Control, where it's mostly inside of a single office building.

>spoiler
Or, maybe certain parties should be doing their fucking jobs. AHEM. AHEM.

To be fair, Infinite was rather unsubtley setting up for a soft reboot. Clunky as it was, I kinda hope it means Chief and Weapon can just go on adventures now without all the baggage.

Attached: FBbmKbcWEAkNbtx.png (900x705, 680.34K)

I want a slow-paced, lonely, atmospheric, moody, immersive, sprawling sci-fi exploration game that rewards prudence and learning about the alien ecology/wildlife and ancient tech. Not even sure how it would work. But what if Samus' arm cannon wasn't how you solved 99% of problems?
>get on mysterious alien world
>shoot everything
What if certain species sometimes attack you, sometimes don't, and you have to figure out why to try to make advantage of it. What if not upsetting ancient security systems have advantages and allow you to bypass dangerous areas. What if you could easily run out of resources for long trips and it forces you to find alternative ways of dealing with enemies.
It might not be "real Metroid" and I don't care. I mean I liked Dread (despite the environments being a bit disappointing and the bosses taking too long and too many damn parries) but I can't imagine playing another game like that again. I always liked Metroid games more for their environment and atmosphere. Just gimme a Metroid immersive sim god dammit. Metroid doesn't even sell that well but it has really good name recognition. Go ahead and do something special with it. Doesn't even have to be a mainline game.
>It'll never happen.

Attached: 1509007444046.jpg (1000x896, 176.43K)

Phazon Suit, MP1.

how should samus look in a future smash, however the fuck far that is?

Dread Varia as the default?

I'll let you in on a secret.
Mods only respond to reports. More specifically, Jannies only respond to reports, by sending them to Mods who then decide the course of action. Neither group actively police the board. If rule breaking threads and posts are getting away with it, it means no one is reporting those posts.

Oh no, not stealth, that's why I wouldn't want more E.M.M.I.s. I just think having a game themed entirely around robots would be a way to address the company that created the E.M.M.I.s without having to reuse them. I think that you could have the robotic enemies transform (similar to the X, but more varied). Maybe have a higher emphasis on traps/environmental damage, or/and enemy design that takes more advantage of those things, to make the environment seem more outward hostile (like its purpose built to be a death trap) and to differentiate it from previous games. The enemy transformation gimmick could be a good evolution of Dread's multi-phase boss design and can even be used to come up with some more creative/off-the-wall powerups.