Thoughts on Cuphead?

Thoughts on Cuphead?

Attached: 392735FA-BBBE-47B0-8E74-C967EFFCD714.jpg (493x281, 57.64K)

It was pretty fun, and it had a nice aesthetic, but there's not much replay value and even less discussion value.

Considering how often you'll die, I'd say Cuphead is one of the most replay-able games ever.

fun as fuck. Replayed the first world and had to stop myself from beating the whole game, I wanna redo the game as Miss Chalice

Attached: Piggy.png (1101x920, 1.27M)

Did they seriously spend 5 years making that shitty as dlc?

My favorite indie game easily.

Have they revealed all the dlc bosses?

Mortimer freeze

Mountain giant

The cowboy

The airplane dog

Anteater

Chess knight

you forgot one :)

great game

fun

Revolutionary, unironically.

You’re an actual fucking retard. Get some standards.

I'm talking about on a technical and artistic level.
The labour and planning that went into this project is something to be admired I think.

It's good fun too.

It’s really not.

>muh old art style omg so nostalgic

Grow the fuck up bitch.

settle down zoomer

Why u mad, bro? Filtered?

Attached: 1655022893566.jpg (657x680, 54.34K)

You have no idea what replayability is, do you?

WELL CUPHEAD AND HIS PAL ________

Overrated.
There is only 1 charm worth using and 3 good shots, one of which makes every boss fight a cakewalk. Some boss fights are straight up unfair and badly designed, like the dragon and candy ones.
Good art though, but if i wanted that, i'd watch an actual animated film.

Have fun paying money to some libcuck devs that think mental health of their cuck employees is more important than actually being a business and finishing their product on time. Bitch.

Attached: 2EC2730B-ED79-4E02-AC16-76F4979DEA30.jpg (1170x2262, 482.02K)

And the real motive emerges. I wonder if you even realize how transparent you are. You are like a parody of a person.

>hand drawn
>not high-effort

great game and addicting challenge.

>she
I thought it was two brothers?

>spending 5 years making a shitty dlc because your tranny developers were too busy 41%’ting themselves

LOL.

You're mentally ill. How many people need to tell you this before you take a long hard look at yourself?