Catherine

Can we have a thread without constant critiquing of Full Body? It's not perfect but I still like most of the new additions. Catherine is best girl

Attached: Day 5 C pic.png (673x716, 495.5K)

Attached: 1578929104558.png (674x1008, 232.96K)

I want her to cuck me with a BBC and film it.

Who hurt you?

His first crush

Why is she fat?

would be better with a dick

>The alien tranny must be in every scene.
>If the alien tranny isn't in the scene, everyone must ask "where is the alien tranny?"
She fucks off eventually but goddamn it's obnoxious how much she's rammed into what was originally a perfectly self-contained story. Atlus needs to fire whoever does this shit to literally every re-release and spinoff.

BEGONE, THOT!
BEGONE, FIEND!

Not in every scene, maybe about 30 minutes of scenes then fucks off after day 6 in most routes anyway.
Even though I asked for people to not critique it, if you're going to then at least try to be accurate.
Have some more Catherine.

Attached: c pink dress.jpg (1625x1929, 494.77K)

Is the new ""chick"" treally a trap with a dick bigger than yours?
I am not going to buy it again no matter what, so please spoil me and save me a 40h let's play vid.

I hate women so much it's unreal

Alien with male genitalia.
There's an ending for that too.

I love women so much, it’s actually distracting. I’m a slave to my sexuality, but I cannot live without women. A marvellous species.

The GOAT

Attached: IMG-20220529-WA0044.jpg (851x479, 23.08K)

This how do i tolerate them when theyre all whores

Attached: 1655618649720m.jpg (725x1024, 79.2K)

What is the point of this? What kind of retard even plays a game whose devs nerf every winning strategy because you are supposed to s̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶5̶0̶0̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶e̶t̶a̶g̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶k̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶s̶... I mean suffer through the sheer hopelessness of the setting?

a cute defenseless boy

Much obliged

Random bit of trivia; I have the artbook for Catherine Full Body and the initial plan was for the player to see Rin completely naked, not for Vincent's head to be in the way.

sex

>Dump your several years long relationship with a stable successful girl for some random slut you found in a bar
I will never understand Cfags

K is all around horrendous. Even the trap is a better choice.

K will never have this

Attached: New Catherine ending pic 4.png (1003x581, 1.03M)

>stable girl
>bitch who was cheating