It's only getting worse

It's only getting worse.

Attached: 1602773269564.jpg (1179x933, 321.71K)

Holy fucking cringe

i'm convinced all the threads about this are grown ass men seething because there parents didn't do a cool b-day for them growing up.

>NOOOOOOOO CHILDREN ARENT ALLOWED TO ENJOY THINGS!!!!
>WHY ISNT THIS CHILD INTERESTED IN "ADULT" GAMES LIKE I AM??????
>BE LIKE ME!!!!

>a 7 year old is being cringe
wow... society is falling apart...

Whats wrong about this?

oh come on not this fucking thread again
leave the kid alone for fucks sake you manchildren

as opposed to "your parents dont care" themed birthday?

Cringe

Yes
These are more kino
No cake
No balloons
No love
No anything really

The Oliver defence force is already here I see. How much is he paying you?

>parents make you a cool fall guys themed birthday
cringe
>parents half-dead overdosing on ketamine in the other room while you tap away at your ipad
soul

Nah. My parents rented a huge inflatable water slide for my birthday one time.

I chuckled

IKTF OP (I know that feel original poster, for those not in the know.)
I saw this poseur kid reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar the other day. I waddled over in my crocs and sneered at him, told him to grow up and read a real book like Crime and Punishment. Of course the little redditor started crying, and his libcuck SJW parents started yelling at me, asking questions like "what did you say to him" and "why are you at this children's park" and "I'm calling the police."

Attached: 13624748582.jpg (1280x720, 85.54K)

Guys I'm pretty sure the point is that the account called him "Oliver Age 7" because it's actually a shitty bot that can't parse data properly lol

When these threads stop being universally made fun of, that's when you'll know that this place is truly unsalvagable and that it should be nuked from orbit alongside all its inhabitants.

Attached: 1512090230211.jpg (1024x768, 240.94K)

Think Oliver is 8 now, OP

lol or maybe the intern who runs their twitter thought it'd be funny to use clunky wording on purpose haha

Society is collapsing

I bet you faggots didn't even have shrek shaped birthday cake in your life

What a fucking smug bitch look that kid has. Fucking going in my cringe collection for sure. Kek

You really are going as low as to make fun of a 7 year old for being a 7 year old

Anons are just jealous because they never got a themed birthday party when they were kids