OH NONONO

>SJW makes dig at Xi on Chinese Twitter
>game will most likely be banned

Imagine taking four years to develop a mobile game for whales in China just to have it thrown away because some legbeard decided to virtue signal lmao

kotaku.com/diablo-immortal-blizzard-netease-china-weibo-mobile-gam-1849084106

Attached: Screenshot_20220620_113641.jpg (1080x1430, 317.93K)

Based fuck China

What did they tweet?
I'm not clicking that link btw

That employee knew what they were doing. Fuck Blizzard. Fuck China. Fuck lootboxes and virtual currency.

Based, they should spend their money on actual things

I hoped China Nukes the west coast

Fuck China but also fuck troons

> Don't you guys have VPN?

Wtf is this real? whats stopping me making a fake disney employee account and saying xi is an evil dictator? would china confuse my falseflag for a real account and ban disney movies?

Rough translation was "Does anyone support the bear" as in Pooh
It was from the official Diablo account for Weibo

>le china bad!
Kill yourselves, Ameritrannies.

Isn't Xis (Xir?) term over next year? What will they do when he's gone?

Hate the government. Not the people.

Inflicting predatory gacha games on the people IS hating the people.

Based as fuck China.
Dab on those greedy cunts.

Do these people realize that they're dealing with authoritarian regime that doesn't shy away from killing people? It's about as dumb as calling Muhammad a pedophile while promoting the game in Saudi Arabia.

Oh I'm sure Blizzard and NetEase realize this, that's why it's fucking hilarious
Social media managers are 9/10 times leftist retards who only care about their social agendas and don't understand business
So imagining the executives screaming at people on the phone as their stock tanks brings me great joy

That's what they get for fucking with President Pooh.

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_142e479c-1b25-11e8-95c3-8b5a448e6e58.jpg (1180x663, 70.21K)

No, chinese born people are some of the worst, most predatory scammers and generally awful people in the world.
They exist solely to extort, lie, cheat and steal.
The communist party was their desperate attempt to try and reign in terrible nature of their own people, who have committed mass atrocities in civil wars against their own brothers for 1000's of years.

The intern managing the Weibo account posted from America.

Attached: 1655736634789.png (680x316, 137.82K)

Of course xhe fucking did.

wheres the pastebin???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: 1642008892245.gif (224x336, 955.56K)

>Do these people realize that they're dealing with authoritarian regime that doesn't shy away from killing people?
It's cute that you think that just because you can say "fuck drumpf" or "let's go brandon" online you don't live in authoritarian regime. They just see you as insects or livestock in a box while the chinese regime has to constantly prove it's power and efficiency.

But if you point is that the ccp doesn't tolerate mockery then yes, you're 100% right. I don't get why more people don't get that the ccp is just china going back to it's history of chinese rulers and russia is going back to it's history of tsarism. They're all pretending to be retarded with this democracy crap? they don't get that democracy is horrible in anything except maybe family planning for excursions? but when the deep state kicks out trump like he's a flea infested dog they all cheer? It's an amusingly schizophrenic bunch.

But to stop rambling and answer your question, no they don't realize that they're dealing with an empire. They're the type of brainlets that actually internalize all the "putin is gay" memes or jokes about Xi Jinping's appearance and they're like that Otto Warmbier who went to north fucking korea and fucked around and then found out. Biologically adults, but mentally children.

Attached: 1595855253612.jpg (2000x1803, 225.72K)

Based intern. It loses their social media internship while Blizzard loses literally millions.