HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH HIGH TEMPERATURES WHILE GAMING

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH HIGH TEMPERATURES WHILE GAMING
holy fucking shit it's 35 celcius here, im sweating like a motherfucker without even moving a finger
i've put water bottles to fridge, got fan blowing on me with full force and it barely makes any difference

Attached: 1594420569866.jpg (389x366, 49.79K)

Air conditioning

Don't live in a third world country.

Open a windöw

Stop being so fucking poor

The fires of hell burn within me so the heat never gets to me

pro-tip: drink warm tea.
if you drink cold drinks your body has to work more to get your body temp higher = more sweating.

only rich people have those here where i live (eastern youroop)

Attached: 1604451226377.jpg (666x666, 98.77K)

Here it's raining right now, let's goo

>he measures air spicyness in incel-cius

Attached: v-5.png (385x390, 229.69K)

Uhhh turn your thermostat from heat to cool?

western yuropoop doesn't have AC either
it'san american thing

>celsius
cringe

why do yuropoors not have air conditioning? I can understand poorfuck latinx countries and SEA and india. but aren't yuropoverties supposed to be first world? first world my ass

this nigga knows

It’s 90F in Florida right now had to go put a sweater on

We never experienced heat before climate change

some people do, but as i said, only rich ones

>95 degrees
Pathetic. Do Euros really?

Never needed that until past few summers.

>climate change
>an actual thing
lol

So why are europeans all suddenly shitting their pants over the heat the past few years? How come every summer has been hotter than the last?

just like this user said 15+ years ago summer used to be warm, but it was still just warm, like 25 celcius degree was your average weather, but nowdays summers are hotter than in africa, shit is FUCKED! i remember last year many days being over 40 degrees

Man made climate change is not real the sun is at a period of maximum and will probably last a couple centuries science is a branch of world government and it’s used to get people to spend more money