Why does Nintendo keep shoving this garbage series down our throats...

Why does Nintendo keep shoving this garbage series down our throats? None of the Xenoblade games sold as much as Donkey Kong or Star Fox. Monolith Software are one dimensional developers incapable of doing something else. This Xenoblade trash will never be as relevant as Final Fantasy.

Attached: 235.png (1280x720, 2.02M)

Xenoblade 2 crossed the 2 million sales mark. Xenoblade DE crossed 1.5.

Star Fox hasn't outsold Xenoblade since 1997 user

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.55.14 AM.png (910x428, 74.05K)

>Star Fox
kek

lol wtf happened to Starfag? Didn't that series used to sell 5 million? I guess it was due to the fx chip. Once it no longer had that gimmick as a crutch, everyone dropped it.

Only 64, aka the only star fox game anyone gives a shit about sold that much. Star Fox is what snoys accuse all Nintendo franchises of being guilty of, retarded babby gimmicks everywhere and endlessly rehashing the same beloved title over and over again.

because monolithsoft worked on all switch biggest hits (botw, animal crossing, splat). Ninty just want to return the favor

I get it and it is frustrating seeing nothing but Fire Emblem and Xenoblade shoved down your throat.
Main reason why is because Intelligent Systems' and Monolithsoft's existence are pretty much focused around those two franchises.
Nintendo themselves doesn't make those games. Just greenlight and publish the next cash cow made by those two teams.
If you just have one studio focusing on one thing the vast majority of the time, of course we'll see so much more of it.
Though again from the outside it IS very frustrating to see. I just want a new Star Fox game. Literally all I want from Nintendo.
But Intelligent Systems and Monolithsoft don't make Star Fox. Or really anything else for that matter.
Now sure you could try having those studios try out a new IP, but why change when the cash cow is still prime to be milked?

Attached: Falco Really.jpg (866x1024, 79.19K)

Luigi mansion 3 : sells 12 million and doesn’t get a dark moon or Lm1 port to the switch

Xenoblade: Barely bags 2 mill and somehow gets like 4 games on the switch

The bias is real. Gimme my dark moon port. We’ve earnt it

Holy shit the salt is wonderful today

Attached: 1514764497267.jpg (680x816, 60.54K)

Intelligent Systems hasn't made a Fire Emblem game since Fates. FE is actually outsourced to 3rd parties now, which is probably why we keep seeing it. Xenoblade honestly does come off as a favor from Nintendo like what that guy said.
A shame, I heard that the Xenoblade guy actually proposed an Earthbound project once, and I'd much rather see that. If there's one thing that Xenoblade has, it's good production values. I just want to see it any other game that's not fucking xenoblade.

>This Xenoblade trash will never be as relevant as Final Fantasy.
The only thing keeping FF relevant in the modern day is the MMO. As a traditional JRPG series it's on death's door.

You’re eating salt? It’s bad for your health

coinditentally Nintendo hadn't make a proper Star Fox game since 1997

Seawater salt is healtier

Unironically they should give Star Fox to Ubisoft. That Starlink game wasn't that bad

Keep seething fags. It makes for good eating

Attached: pm0wrw365ek01.jpg (640x872, 79.9K)

You'll never relive your childhood, no matter how much you try.

IS made Echoes and if rumors are true thy were working on another 3DS remake before it cancelled.

I enjoyed Starlink a lot, but I'm not sure about handing the Star Fox IP to Ubisoft.
My most wanted studio to handle Star Fox would be Next Level Games. A bit part of Star Fox is its characters, and given how lively and expressive the characters are in Luigi's Mansion 3 and Mario Strikers, I really think they could make something special.
My biggest hope is that Star Fox is what they're working on now.

Attached: Starlink Star Fox.jpg (1214x933, 439.47K)

nintendo won't let them do something else

>None of the Xenoblade games sold as much as Donkey Kong or Star Fox
>or Star Fox
Uh no, that's numerically untrue. It's long since outsold Star Fox

>nintendo
You mean they themselves don't work on anything else. Takahashi has an autistic level of dedication to getting his Xeno narrative out there

Attached: e26.jpg (600x754, 65.19K)

>I just want to see it any other game that's not fucking xenoblade.
PXZ, NXC, Endless Frontier, DBZ guys quit monolithsoft
Baten Kaitos guy is on monolith kyoto probably busy with splat 3
other staff is busy with botw2

Miyamoto was always jealous of DK success in the SNES days. that's why the GC era was so shit

no he wasn't you braindead retard

He is right and you know it.

Attached: 1655389823762.jpg (531x269, 27.05K)