How do I like Morrowind?

My first game in the series was Oblivion and I played Skyrim too but any time I try Morrowind it seems extremely boring and slow and tedious.

Attached: Morrowind_Cover.jpg (991x1293, 635.81K)

RTFM

of course it's boring, it's a game people pretend to like. there is still no refutation for gif relation btw

Attached: morrowind.gif (260x146, 917.29K)

>make a spell with 100% magic resist for 1 second
>find the boots of blinding speed
>cast the spell
>put on the boots
>???
>PROFIT
You're welcome OP.

>there is still no refutation
Nice empty stamina bar in that gif you saved.

try to understand its mechanics so you can take advantage of them
>im too slow
pick a steed sing and a speed stat
>i cant hit shit
make sure you are using the weapon that you have a good skill with. also wind up your attacks
>i fall with every hit
stamina is VERY important in morrowind
it effects everything from spell casting to bartering
if you have no stamina and you will get hit you will lose balance and fall
>i have to walk all over the place
morrowind has an extensive system of fast travel through boats, striders, teleporters in mages guilds and weird rocks in fortresses
it takes time to learn all the routes but it comes naturally
and just explore and read
there's a ton of fun quests if you are paying attention
and main story is by far the most interesting then in any other elder scrolls game
have fun user

>RTFM
No. Reading is boring as fuck and its a big reason why I hate it compared to Oblivion and Skyrim

Where would you start a joint Morrowind lore and gameplay thread?

>empty stamina
lmao

I was the same exact way for a while. Went from fucking hating it, to liking it. My best advice is just brute-forcing it, let the game kick your ass a little and take a lot of risks, and you might learn to love it as I did. Also, get umbra, and spam him with firebolt spells from a high place and steal his shit.
Also this. Game is a fucking slog, there's no sugarcoating that.

Then stop using forums retard.

Once I got filtered by those rats on the first island I stopped playing

>he fell for the memes

>wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki
>wiki wiki
>wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki
>???
>wiki

>he didn't change a number so the giant hammer that is swung proficiently into the enemy, connects to the enemy and hits it, does no damage

The first 5 to 10 hours is a painful slog Then it becomes comically easy. Worst progression of any modern Bethesda game.

>The manual was too hard
>Better read an entire wikipedia article
who is to blame for this retardation?

That different as we are interacting. Reading all the instructions and conversations in the game is boring. I just want it to be like Oblivion and Skyrim where I mash through the text and just go to the action

i figured it out on my own as a kid and it was one of the moments of enlightenment i will never forget

meme arrows don't give you license to pretend to be this dumb neu-kun

then you probably dont want to play an rpg
sorry to tell you that

Try interacting with the game you dumb bitch

>just because my health number happens to be 0 doesn't mean the game should force me to reload my save

I liked Oblivion and Skyrim though

i heard you

not rpgs

You don't need to hate them. You only need to badmouth others while you're here.

Official ranking of star signs:
>God tier
Atronach
>Great tier
Lady
Lover
>Good tier
Apprentice
Warrior
Tower
Steed
>OK tier
Ritual
Shadow
Mage
Thief
>Shit tier
Serpent
Lord

Attached: gigafat.png (600x600, 131.7K)

bethesda fucking remake the first couple of elder scrolls games for fucking god's sakes!!

>remove enchanting
>remove spears
I'd rather not.

I legitimately have tried to give this game a chance but I always get bored of it. Combat even when you have the right weapon still sucks and feels like modern elder scrolls except you miss more or less.

>New Vegas casual not understanding that skills and attributes have an effect outside of dialogue

Go back to playing charisma 1 speech 100

Parts of it sucks, especially how outdated it is but it is still one of the realest RPGs out there besides overglorified pen-and-paper party management simulator PC games like Baldur's Gate.

They spent to much effort on worldbuilding and not enough on storytelling. This was the biggest flaw of the writing in Morrowind.
Oblivion rectified this flaw but they took a step back in Skyrim.

Books are for worldbiilding NPC interaction is for storytelling.

When you play older computer role playing games (pre 2006), you should read the manual.

Learn where towns are
Find Creeper
Invest in mysticism for the teleport spells
Get good enough with a skill so that doesn't happen to you.