Vavra you cocksucker. I know you browse this board. Where is KCD2?

Vavra you cocksucker. I know you browse this board. Where is KCD2?

Attached: danielvavra-720x340.jpg (720x340, 33.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/T0_8I/status/1493221568151007234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is it always short dudes with low tier genetics shouting about white pride? Hurts my fucking soul. Why aren't guys like this on our side?

Attached: 01886ed6-b5db-4600-b98c-0346829551d5-AFP_AFP_1B927F.jpg (4259x2652, 831.53K)

Not so insecure probably

I am handsome 10/10 pretty boy and I like shouting nigger randomly when I get annoyed.

fuck you.
Means nothing if you won't support us in public, you spineless nigger.

I wanna kiss him on the mouth for Mafia 1.

Here.

Because that's literally all you and your ilk are: Genetic refuse that'll die out.

Nazis get the rope, BTW.

>MRA
Man the memories, did these people accomplish anything

Sorry man, ask some monkey from my publisher when they will announce it.

Hopefully dead and buried like the hovnohra the first one was.

Remember MGTOW? Just a bunch of guys trying to convince each other of how awesome not having sex is

>Lol vtipnej internetovej humor na tričku xDDD
>lmaooo baaaseed založeno xDDDD
>Jo volím piráty. Jak jste to poznal?

Attached: 1639003462371.png (600x458, 185.52K)

What did they mean by this?
twitter.com/T0_8I/status/1493221568151007234

There was a tiny segment that actually cared about things like disproportionate treatment in courts/circumcision/the draft etc but they died out quickly. Also the main guy fighting the stuff about the draft got a female judge so then he went to her house and killed her son, that probably took a lot of wind out of the movement

Vávra je sójový kluk a Mafie je hovnohra

He looks like he needs some non-white pussy ASAP

Attached: 1655728745876.png (634x643, 538.39K)

>not wanting niggers in your historical middle ages game is now white pride
I want you tumblr trannies to leave and fucking die
I want your parents to look down on your graves and think to themselves "It's for the best"

There was some good resistance to metoo although it's really the joke public trials that killed it. Some info about what to do to increase chances to get custody of children in divorce got shared.
Other than that nothing. They just started avoiding women.

>White pride
Simply saying "It is ok to be white" is white supremacy to you people. Nice falseflag bythe way.

Hope you hate feminism too, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

Men Sent Their Own Way were unironically funny as fuck to me

probably making something different than kcd i dont see why would they release a sequel

Feminists were right in hindsight

About what?

No
Soviets were right
Americans need to die
Americans are the biggest simps and coomers in the world
We need to execute every American to save the world

They'll do it themselves at some point.

Our society is such a patriarchy and so male dominated that a man can put on a wig and change his name and immediately demand access to all female spaces, and if you deny that then you are a bigot.

This is unironically true, actual women fighting for their rights for hundreds of years was superceded by a guy in a wig in the space of about 10 years

>Oy geyvalt, you have to feel bad for everything your ancestors did and be second class citizens in your own homeland but aren't allowed to take pride in their accomplishments and be happy with yourselves
>Except for every other race, they're allowed to do that but you!
Fuck off kikes, there's only two racial supremacists in here and it's you.

>Men only get rights when they are labelled and considered as women
You sure didn't think that one through did you. Feminism's largest achievement is drastically reducing wages by entering the work force and making it so families need both parents working to keep afloat.

>Men only get rights when they are labelled and considered as women
nta but that's not what he said at all based cretin