Fuck this gay earth

fuck this gay earth.
RIP video games.
eurogamer.net/diablo-immortal-has-earned-almost-20-million-in-just-two-weeks

Attached: gay.png (738x1089, 410.9K)

People act like it's the developers fault, it's not. It's the players.

$20 million for a game that was several years in development is not alot. especially since it took them two weeks to reach that.

Blizzard was always right.

Equivalent to 400k if it was a 60 dollar release.
So yeah, that's pretty fuckin abysmal for Blizzard standards.

The fact that people think this is bad news rather than good, shows how pointless these news are in the first place. 20m is nothing and so is one streamer spending 15k on the game. It pays for like 2 or 3 months worth of salaries for a single employee

Attached: 1655717359789.jpg (1080x1080, 104.15K)

But since it isn't it will continue to make money even if everyone has already installed it. And if the backlash gets becomes too much, they will just say how repentant they are with just a bit of toning down.

D3 had the RMAH, was a paid release and also an imbalanced piece of shit. Despite that, some backpedaling and one bandaid expansion later made their fans forget.

That's terrible...Diablo 3 earned 200m in the first 24 hours.

Also Immotal is banned in China due to the chinese diablo account tweeting "Why is winnie still in office".

The first few weeks were the most important due to revenue and hidden p2w systems. Now that they are all known, chinese people will think twice ^^

Problem?

Attached: 1652248221879.png (773x663, 522.93K)

that's pathetic for a AAA phone game.

that's great news
8m is a tiny install-base for a f2p mobile game
$24m is equally pathetic
Diablo Immortal confirmed flop

>RIP video games
This isn't the developers fault
>Twitch is full of retards who will pay for this game
>the lowest denominator of gaymors who play CS GO, Valorant and LOL will pay for this
>See "Diablo", "OMG OLD GAME I MUST FIT IN TO THE ORIGINALITY!"

It is the market themselves who do not have any value on good products which is actually to blame as said

Twitch and the audience are the biggest cancers to the market

>20 million for a company as big as Blizzqrd
that's absolutely fucking pathetic lmao

>chinese people will think twice
Chinks have no standards tho. The more p2w the better for them.

Amazing news, I hope from now on every single game they release makes 20 million dollars in first two weeks.
Microsoft will literally fucking holocaust this company when the deal completes.

>People act like it's the developers fault, it's not. It's the players.
/thread

china

its the chinks

we've known for years that CHINKY EYED CHINKS think P2W is a GOOD FEATURE

Why do you think the game is designed to be played within the window of time bugmen are allowed out of the iphone factory?>

Why do people play boring tedious games like this? I tried it and got bored after 15 minutes and dropped it. Loot games like this are all dreadful.

>only 24 millions for an AAA mobile gacha game
holy shit blizzard SUCKS

Attached: 1650635439164.png (258x286, 89.85K)

Attached: file.png (581x678, 313.71K)

I KNOW its autism but people who don't share my opinions piss me off. I hate how I'm part of a super minority because I have the amazing ability to realize certain developers aren't worth supporting. It fucking sucks going outside and being constantly reminded just how different you are from everyone else, or seeing objectively awful games sell a morbillion copies because normies just see brand and whip out their card.

Attached: 1633158820277.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

EL GOBLINA AMERICANO

thats really small numbers for gacha game and its not even available on china they lost huge amount dollars

Attached: 1643256261211.jpg (1200x1500, 444.67K)

>Unironically posting Shill Up

Majority of that is streamers spending money and saying look how P2W this game is!

Let's see the numbers next month.

>Diablo 3 and Immortal cost the same amount of money to make
That guy might be a little retarded. You too for posting it here.

where does he gets that number ? I mean if its true then d2 immortal is shit lmao

>can't refute argument
>instant ad hominem
based retard

>Source: Twitter
I wish someone would nuke the world.

Is he wrong? 20m in a week is fucking pathetic for mobile cash cow standards

Attached: file.png (610x267, 36.28K)

It's a diablo 3 asset flip. Practically no development needed to be done

It's not even available in china, retarded subhuman faggot

>20m is nothing for a game that costs about a little over 10k to make
dumb fucking retard.

"let me introduce you to mobile gaming"