Is skill based matchmaking good for games ?

is skill based matchmaking good for games ?

Attached: 09983475901.jpg (1080x1622, 427.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/URz-RYEOaig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the h*ck why are those fucking whores banning a woman from the event?!?!?

No, it's akin to level scaling in rpgs

they should compete in the paralympics

Honestly this sucks, one aspect of tr*nny culture that I like is the fact that they btfo women in sports.

Attached: 1654808002079.jpg (929x1024, 85.28K)

Based.

how long until this "open" category is still dominated by straight men that just prefer the lesser competition?

Whats the reasoning? Thats the only based thing trannies do
>youtu.be/URz-RYEOaig

What if we just used trannies as fire wood?

at least men will still have all the women records

imagine the smell

Does this mean there's a way to kick pro female character heroes off of the esports competitions because they're males?

SISTERS WE CAN'T LET THESE BIGOTS GET AWAY WITH THIS

What's ReseTranny saying?

With how gynocentric and anti male the west is and how badly western women treat men I don't have any sympathy for female athletes getting mogged by trannies. It fucking hilarious.

Attached: FVWGBRSVsAA8iSC.jpg (489x1024, 156.73K)

The only thing better than that is seeing troons get butthurt so it works out alright. As long as ugly fat dykes keep getting mad about their subreddits and dating apps being hijacked by them I can’t complain.

what a blessed post

Finna

Remember that professional women's football team that got beaten by a U14 boys team?

if anything this will just force kids to troon earlier.
which means we'll get hotter trannies so there's that

That's hot. Did they rape the women afterwards? That'd be even more hot.

especially because female athletes shouldnt even exist, atheltic women should spent their best years breeding atheltic sons and instead of running around in a field

Won't be as strong if they transition earlier. We need grown ass men to transition so they maintain the full destructive power.

holy kek

>Skill based matchmaking
Depends, but in gacha it's P2W
Usually ranking work when both are considerably talented or at the same skill level.
Pay 2 win is just whaling with the F2P users as the product for their gambling addiction.
Also bait thread

Attached: 1654663261143.jpg (2048x1446, 192.56K)

>boom is a star of david
nice touch

Nope, just making another category.

wtf im pro trans now

We unironically push for trannies in women's spaces. If feminists complain we can call them transphobic

that's transphobic
ahahahah I love this now