I am so fucking lonely

what games can I play to hold off loneliness Any Forums. I know the simple answer is to just get laid but that will take time and I need something to do in the meantime. Ive tried some basic ass dating sims but they feel boring and soulless. preferably nothing multiplayer because that's obvious and not what I'm looking for.

Attached: 1620248673872.jpg (680x662, 60.35K)

touch your peepee

You need a gaming buddy!

Your life is a pathetic excuse for existence and the only thing that can hold off your loneliness is a video game? That's just sad.

Go back to the first grade and learn basic sentence structure kiddo.

No singleplayer game can replace human interaction user. Man up and play a multiplayer game.

If you include shit you play with your friends then you can practically say any game that was ever fucking made.

THou art maidenless.

>Falling for the woman meme in 2022
They aren't worth it dude. Seek out male friendship, this will cure your loneliness. Women wont do anything but hurt you.

i hate this website

Attached: 654456456546465465.jpg (235x215, 6.47K)

Tabletop gaming, go outside bro it's summer right now.

You're here forever

Attached: 1655678216011.gif (220x137, 1.58M)

i dont know why i expected the people on Any Forums to play video games

Play a friendship simulator like a Persona.

Make male friends, a video game isn't going to sate that itch, it's gonna make it itch MORE.

Attached: FGeXtfrXIAApMgz.jpg (640x386, 32.5K)

Play Becoming a Tranny, its really fun and have a great community

I don't even want women anymore, I already missed out on so much love and sex that I may as well stick it out

Attached: 1647583722866.jpg (450x596, 51.46K)

Any Forums's response to video game recs is to stop playing video games lmao

You're not lonely you lack physical intimacy.
Just ask a female friend for a hug and those feelings will go away.
If you want to disctract yourself I recommend Final Fantasy Origins: Stranger of Paradise.
It's simple, is easy to get into, has a creative progression system and fun gameplay. Perfect for shutting off your brain.

Getting male friends to play games with helps a lot but for me the desire for more intimate female company still remains.

>cute girl at work compliments me
>this makes me completely fall for her

Attached: 15555278179630.jpg (540x675, 58.56K)

Might go that way myself, I want a happening at least.

Just remember the golden rule

Attached: E1siVHrXMAAtmoK.jpg (1200x675, 75.74K)

the ride never ends user

then treat me like shit like the other 99.9% of people i have to interact with, stop the 'being nice to me' gaslighting bullshit

She probably doesn't know you, when she talks to you a bit more she'll start to hate you too.

I know, but I can't help myself from feeling happy when we talk