This game is hard to me

This game is hard to me

Attached: 1558468037703.jpg (1024x576, 180.49K)

ayo dummy, just hit the ball with the stick.

The pitches are hard to figure out

>Playing ball games
>Period

G

G

it's harder than dark souls. it would filter Any Forums hard if they actually played it

I was a tester on this series when Bush was still president

The game has a million different ui and difficulty options for every major position on the field to customize the experience for both your skill and how arcadey or realistic you want the game to be. Experiment with those options until you find something that feels right.

>playing an MLB game after they completely fucked up Road To The Show last year

Attached: 1655219082067.png (640x337, 303.5K)

Just test all the pitching, fielding and batting options to find what works best for you. Play with dynamic difficulty. It gets easier to figure out what works.

It's really the last great Sony anything, the baseball game.

What did they do to it?

Japs love baseball though makes sense

Instead of leveling up through gameplay and training, you now complete goal to unlock cards to put into slots to improve your skills. You RTTS character was also connected to your created character online. It was essentially trying to tie RTTS to the online and therefore to their card selling marketplace. Incredibly jewish and cringe.

Attached: mlb-the-show-22-how-to-improve-your-ballplayer-in-road-to-the-show-and-diamond-dynasty-guide-25.large.jpg (1280x720, 105.83K)

The Cleveland Guardians this year are more cringe though.

Well that fucking sucks, I was probably gonna pick up the next one if it actually made it to PC.

>Shoehei Otani will have his career wasted just like Ichiro
Why do these players keep sticking with the shittiest teams?

Attached: 1633857161231.png (543x421, 245.38K)

>Why do these players keep sticking with the shittiest teams?
Money?

Good players who stay with unsuccessful teams are literal Gods in the eyes of their fans, and they prefer to be beloved by what they see as a family instead of pursuing personal accomplishments and becoming a soulless vagabond moving from team to team.

The show 21 and 22 are both on pc

I wanted to get into baseball at the start of spring since I've never seen sports. But like MLB is split up in the most greedy jewey way like you have to pay multiple people to watch it. Like why the fuck does Apple have exclusives to Friday games? How the fuck does Spectrum have local cable rights to it?

I wanted to watch the Japanese baseball league but since it's Japanese only I had no idea where to go.

So what baseball games are good? Age and platform don't matter

Attached: 1338562632944.jpg (1000x1000, 461.17K)

Attached: 30a.jpg (475x356, 54.45K)

Easy, Shohei doesn't actually have agency who he signs with.
The deal was the Angels, so they hype up the Angels in Japan and spend a lot of money on advertisement since what the fuck does Japan know about American shitball.
Japan doesn't like players switching teams because of their stupid, retarded work culture, so you will never see Shohei leaves the angels.

I mean actually on PC, not streaming to one.

Remember when baseball games were just about playing fucking baseball (hell, all sports games about just playing whatever sport)? What the fuck happened?