Miku day

VOCALOID.DIALOGUE.KINO
GRINDING.RANDOM DROPS.KINO
NORMAL MODE. UNTIL GAME BEATEN.KINO
MULTI MILLION.VOLTAGE GRINDS.KINO
EQUIPING. SHITTY ACCESORIES.KINO
PAY TO WIN. DLC.KINO
SMALL. SONG LIST. KINO

Attached: mikuino.png (800x800, 602.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/blueskythlikesclouds/DivaModLoader/releases
gamebanana.com/mods/383478
gamebanana.com/mods/383537
gamebanana.com/mods/381241
gamebanana.com/mods/381288
gamebanana.com/sounds/61590
streamable.com/xpvao1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>picking vocaloid song to listen to
>it's always something from X because those are the ones engrained in my soul through constant replays

Attached: 1639169214716.jpg (3840x2160, 719.99K)

Jav code?

svdvd-01993

Got this perfect yesterday

Attached: What do you mean Extreme Perfect.jpg (1920x1080, 474.53K)

chad
Its a good game, just not a good project diva game

It's honestly the perfect starter game. The challenges it makes you do on the frequently replayed songs help you get better at playing from rhythm, reading the notes, and not just being a shitter, then you can move on to the games with bigger song lists and higher difficulty.
I find those ones more difficult than the modifiers in the F games. I still gotta go back and clear the ending medley in free play mode because that was too fucked for me at the time.

>not 3939
fake fan

I'm actually disappointed that I didn't think of that.

For Mega MIx+ players, remember that mods are now working again via the DivaModLoader:
github.com/blueskythlikesclouds/DivaModLoader/releases

Also you can restore the 4 cut songs from AFT/FT:
gamebanana.com/mods/383478

Here are a couple of mods i'm using:
gamebanana.com/mods/383537
gamebanana.com/mods/381241
gamebanana.com/mods/381288
gamebanana.com/sounds/61590

Is there a mod that would let me automatically set vocaloids to the recommended module without having to click customize and go to the module select screen?

Sadly no.

The only shortcut you can use with the modules is pressing LT + RT/L2 + R2 in the module select screen to go directly to the recommened one like in this vid i recorded:
streamable.com/xpvao1

Darn, I've already been doing that shortcut. I'm a codelet, so I'll probably just suggest the mod sometime and see if someone hops on it.

>dark angel has striped panties despite almost every other module having boring single color panties
Nightmare Party Night - Normal PV - 0:30~

Attached: 20220620161657_1.jpg (1920x1080, 248.7K)

>the only game in the series with Ai no Uta

it's not fair Miku bros...

Hopefully someone can make that mod in the future. I liked that in AFT you have the option for the recommended module for all songs

But i do prefer Mega Mix+ due to having better performance, i have a RX580 so some songs lagged in AFT

My man. I don't recall lag in AFT, but I only ever played a bit of it. v1.1 MM+ is a godsend. It's so damn smooth.

Attached: 1627550428450.png (223x45, 3.35K)

Songs like Ghost Rule, Knife, Kimi no Taion, Gaikotsu Gakudan to Lilia (basically any song with a lot of objects) lagged in AMD cards

But yeah i agree that MM+ is pretty smooth

I almost want to build a touchslider con with hueg buttons, except I'm already trying to work on 2 projects where I have no idea what I'm doing, so the hori babycon will have to do for now.
And then someday I'll make an FT x Chunithm controller even though I don't actually like Chunithm. But probably not.

Attached: 39.jpg (1920x1080, 393.93K)

The controller I lust for the most is a sound voltex controller. It's been awhile since I've played.

That's one of those projects, actually. It's not too bad since it's just 7 buttons + 2 analogs, there's a detailed guide for it, and I happen to have access to the tools required.