This may sound weird but what are some FPS games with good stories?

This may sound weird but what are some FPS games with good stories?

They don't have to be complex or anything just let me know

>pic related

Attached: R (3).jpg (640x915, 84.67K)

Are you just wanting straight FPS games or are you fine with FPS/RPG, Immersive Sim, etc?

Attached: Deus.jpg (474x664, 46K)

FPS in that game is more like an afterthought

> FPS games with good stories?
there are none

straight FPS games but thanks for that one.

The story in half-life 2 is very bad though. Too many references to half-life 1 and too many retcons of half-life 1.

Spec ops the line

>Too many references to half-life 1
What is a sequel

No

No because you have stupid shit like Barney going "Hey Gordon it's me, Barney from black mesa" and giving you a crowbar because its like half-life 1 guys you remember that game!

Half-life is garbage, way to fall for journo mind control.

hl1
I've heard titanfall 2 is good
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
honestly there aren't alot I feel like most FPS games stand out more in their atmosphere and "lore"/background than in their stories themselves
think he means in how much people suck your dick because of the events in the first game and how nostaliga driven it feels

So you're saying the references are shoehorned in rather than subtle?

I remember the Resistance games being pretty interesting. Especially 3. Altho 3 was just a shameless knockoff of Half-Life 2.

Yes, and the references would be fine it it were strictly references but basically every character from half-life 2 was also at black mesa. Like Dr. Breen and all the scientists.

Unironically the call of the duty games have pretty fun campaigns.

i don't mind old graphics but on this game they filter me

Alright, what are the best ones?

>Bioshock
>Far Cry 3
>Fear
>Stalker:Call of Prypiat
>Metro

>Bioshock
Played it, liked it, 2 was better in every aspect
>Far Cry 3
maybe
>Fear
>Stalker
>Metro
All good

Any Forums loves it, cope

I liked Singularity a lot. I'd say it's a shining example of it's time

Attached: singg-min[1].gif (480x270, 310.48K)

Bioshock, the first one, the second bioshock has an ok story but is nothing special, and bioshock infinite is fucking trash, I recommend you to play the original bioshock and not the remastered version, although you might have some problems with the audio cutting off

Attached: AFD1563C-BD09-4BBD-B138-4FF5E077B0D3.jpg (750x724, 185.78K)

I remember enjoying Call of Duty 2 back in the day and I also liked Advanced Warfare because of the extra mobility. And it's kinda neat killing Kevin Spacey.

Don't know if they're on PC but the Black Ops 3 campaign was also pretty fun and I'm pretty sure thats on PC

Black Ops 1 is really good

'ate infinite
luv' infinite threads

Simple as.