Apex Legends

This game has the single worst community i've seen in a shooter and the sad thing is this is a game that lives or dies by your teammates. It's either retards who push too hard and immediately die, mexicans blasting obnoxious music over the mic, rude assholes who do nothing but shittalk over the mic or come on at the last minute to screech like manchildren at their teammates, or idiots who think they're playing a solo game and stay as far away from their teammates as possible. How can a game so centered around teams have so many players who don't understand the concept of TEAM BASED SHOOTERS.

Attached: 1639412271312.jpg (1080x1080, 287.09K)

EOMM thanks you for this thread.

Why are you playing solo matchmaking in TEAM BASED SHOOTER?

Because tryhards, shitters and other undesirables don't have people to play with and have to resort to solo queue.
Never play alone with the extremely long time to kill 1v2 or 1v3 is never a good idea.

If you don't have friends find a gaming discord or something to find people to play with seriously.

N O F R E N S

>you must have people willing to play with you 24/7
Must be nice to still be in HS and have no life. In real life people's work and life schedules don't line up where you can play with your friends every hour of every day.

projecting pretty hard there user, the game is shit so I don't know why you even care let alone play it

Well there's your mistake:
>Actually playing with randoms
Get some friends and play with them user, the game is all about communication and team coordination.

That said, if you really MUST play with randoms, simply avoid everybody who plays these characters:
>Wraith
>Octane
>Loba
>Valkyrie
>Bangalore
>Lifeline
This are the characters that most shitters, leavers, retards, etc. are drawn to on average, and the more you avoid having them on your squad, the better you'll do on average.

t. Has 550 hours in this game.

Attached: oh.jpg (1260x2361, 944.36K)

>blasting shitty music
lol that was preteen me playing Combat Arms

why are her lips so chapped
fucking nasty shit

>No Horizon
back to /axg/ faggot

>avoid lifeline
Fuck you, nigger.

I like Titanfall universe but dislike the overtly gay Apex is. Not even because they're gay in their bio, but every character looks and reeks of homosex somehow. Everything is really bright and quirky and trying to be a string of quips. Every character is either lesbian sounding or bisexual in their demeanor. There aren't assertive cool characters in the game. Maybe Caustic, even tho he's voiced as a twirling moustache villain edgy psycho. Maybe Crypto? he's a blank slate.

>play a team shooter
>doesnt have a team

Attached: 8C733FA8-C717-4CF0-83E4-B7ADB82BBACC.png (720x480, 384.9K)

Pathfinder is the main Protagonist of Apex Legends, now polish my zip line.

>550 hours
Pathetic

I mean it's REALLY NOT developed for normal people. It's so overtly gay friendly that it's just unnapealing. Like going into a gay bar and people getting confused on why would you go there if you're not gay, and you can't say it's because you just like it there without sounding pretty stupid or closeted. Like going to a 50 Cent concert and then complaining on why you're the only whitey there. I don't think it's a bad shooter, but certainly I ain't the demographic.

Attached: 1621043040982.jpg (393x402, 34.01K)

>Horizon
Horizon players are bossy faggots who will probably ditch you on the first sign of trouble, but are generally pretty decent/actually good if you stick with them in spite of their terrible teamwork.
>Lifeline
The average Lifeline player is dogshit user, sorry to break it to you. (You) might be good with her, but they somehow manage to consistently have the worst aim, tracking, and movement amongst any other player group in the game. My acting theory is that most of them are Overwatch Support refugees who never learned any basic FPS skills because they had Tanks to wipe their asses 24/7.

Attached: caus nessie.png (2488x1654, 1023.46K)

By design, its (((programming))).

I play Caustic when I am feeling fat/slow and Path when I just want to piss people off

>caustic shitter talking about skills

I didn't read any posts in this thread and here's a Nessie.

Attached: 1651655115.png (1052x1200, 422.53K)

I play Valk and I try to stick with my teammates and communicate over the mic. Wraithshitters and Octanetards are the biggest problem in the game. They think they're playing a solo match and the legend itself reflects that since neither really does much for the team as a whole.

Apex Legends Mobile is miles better than the original. Legends have perks and you can change how your abilities work. Drop the PC version and just play that.