Since BotW 2 didn't get ANYTHING for E3 there's no fucking way now we'll be getting it by Spring of next year...

Since BotW 2 didn't get ANYTHING for E3 there's no fucking way now we'll be getting it by Spring of next year. Breath of the Wild 1 got a whole E3 dedicated to it. Right now, we have nothing for 2. Shit's gonna be a holiday release. 6.5 YEARS for a new mainline Zelda.

Attached: 1644278754145.jpg (1600x800, 139.58K)

there was no E3 this year

Summer Games Fest. We got nothing regarding Zelda. When BotW was coming out, we were low on details up until June of 2016. If Nintendo wants to make a similar window for BotW 2, they're currently missing it.

Nintendo learn from their mistakes (metroid 4 teaser) they will not hype the game until its close to release.

Right. Which they did for BotW. June to March is eight months. Which tells me we are probably seeing BotW 2 now as a holiday release. Meaning a 6.5 year development cycle.

There is a Nintendo Direct in 10 days from now which is their replacement for E3 this year. Its the logical showcase for BotW 2 if they're going to show it at all earlier than 6 months out. If it was going to be shown at E3, this direct is when it will be shown instead. If its not shown in this direct, it wouldn't have been at E3 anyway. Modus tollens and all that shit

>There is a Nintendo Direct in 10 days from now

That's a rumor, and not confirmed, right? I would assume they would be hyping this the fuck up, man. The only bigger thing than Zelda Nintendo has is Mario. With Breath of the Wild, they literally converted all of their E3 show floor into a massive Zelda display.

Nintendo hasn't even had their direct yet.

It already leaked last Wednesday. It's called Beyond the Wild and it has fucking armor durability now LMAO. What a fucking joke. Tendies spent 6 years waiting for this crock of shit game.

>xe believes any leak if it makes xer enemies look bad

Breath of the wild literally killed Zelda.

Nintendo has never announced a direct more than a couple days in advance unless it was part of a larger conference like E3.

pretty much
I hope all BotW fans die really painfully

Yeah, but it's only a rumor that it's a Direct. We don't even know if it's happening, let alone if Zelda will get the spotlight. I just don't see BotW 2 getting a March release now. I mean it's fucking ZELDA. They're not going to just plop it and say "here." This isn't a Warioware game, or some Mario sports thing.

>It's called Beyond the Wild and it has fucking armor durability now LMAO
Can you post the full leak.

The direct is on the 29th and they said the game is coming Spring 2023. If that's still true they'll show it with the name at the next direct this month.
After that date you can shitpost all you want, but just wait until then.

The reason it's a rumor is because it's a ridiculously safe bet that there will be a direct within the next month.

"beyond the wild" sounds like the fucking direct-to-dvd sequel to a movie called "breath of the wild," which is appropriate since this game is just an asset flip of the first one.

It's barely a rumor, it entered leak territory when someone within the industry leaked it.

How can it be called Beyond the Wild when Aonuma said the title is a spoiler. That's as generic as you can get.

Ngl, I'm pissed that it's the same shit tier washed out over-bloomed cel shaded graphics and it's six years later...

The spoiler is that you're going beyond the wild.

Because I guess it spoils that the game takes place beyond Hyrule? I thought about it and it actually makes a fair bit of sense to keep a name like that hidden until a proper reveal shows specifically what Beyond means, if it's just the sky and people expect more then it makes them look bad. Even though Aonuma already said it's beyond just the sky, but just using it as an example.

>washed out
All the teasers shown at least already showed that they fixed the color balance and contrast and the game looks much closer to Age of Calamity. Wouldn't surprise me if AoC was actually following BotW2's color correction...

It's going to be a cross gen launch title for the Switch 2. It will be pushed back until the Switch 2 comes out, which there's a good chance will be spring of next year.

Yeah I thought it looked better too.

Attached: hu5ey87jah571.jpg (682x768, 105.52K)

No way they're launching Switch 2 without at least a year of hype.

>a year
the Switch was announced literally like 6 months before release.

Can’t wait to play the game, never had a problem with the previous games durability (aside from the master sword and shield). Armour durability sounds cool, Also can’t wait for all the seething.

Attached: 8D449930-E6E3-47C6-BA0F-748E15BFC778.jpg (1000x1000, 281.73K)

There was a supposed leak(most likely a larp) by a Japanese businessman on a JP forum not being able to keep his mouth shut and mentioning that there will be a better way to play some Switch games in the near future, wondering when it will be announced. In the unlikely event that it's an actual dumb businessman behind the post, there's a chance we see footage of both in the next direct or one in the fall. But I'd assume it's larp until it's proven otherwise.

I'm not getting any search results, can you post the leak.