Hedon

Play Hedon

Attached: 20220619191843_1.jpg (1920x1080, 134.8K)

Seriously, play it.

Attached: 20220619191836_1.jpg (1920x1080, 128.37K)

Sorry I don't like futa

Sorry no actual futa content

La creatura...

Maybe when the devs add futa content and the option to kill female boss by tackling them down and finishing them in a Mating Press + Nakadashi combo

>main char is clearly the devs futa OC
>denies it despite a mountain of art backing it up
>most of it commissioned by the dev

The dev never denied it was his oc tho

Dev denies that the main char is a futa and evades the question despite it being easily provable.

He denies the one in the game being a futa, which is irrefutable

I thought this game was terrible. The monsters and weapons are a total step back from Doom's standard. The level design is simply crap. It's basically a Doom mod but worse in every way, including graphics - all characters are comically disproportionate.

I did, got towards the end of episode 1 but randomly the screen will just cut to black but the game keeps running. I can move and everything. Sometimes hours pass without this issue. Sometimes it happens five times in five minutes. I looked it up and wouldn't you know it, my potato is too potato to run gzdoom games made today. Bummer.

There's basically two versions of the character, as far as I can tell. The dev's art OC is a futa, and for whatever reason he decided to put her in an FPS game. Allegedly, the version you're playing as within Hedon is not a futa.
I guess the best way to look at it is that she has whatever you want her to have.

dev's art is fucking shit and is the one thing preventing me from playing.

Look! reflections!

Attached: 20220619200110_1.jpg (1920x1080, 206.72K)

Does the futa version let you beat demons to death by swinging your cock around or something?

Sure, when it gets better sprites.

Iron statue sloots

Attached: 20220619202120_1.jpg (1920x1080, 213.81K)

WHERE'S THE FUCKING DICK ZAN

>Game has latex monsters
Neat.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.7K)

And yet no bulge.