Does Any Forums remember Etika?

Does Any Forums remember Etika?

Attached: 9CC9A92B-0F34-4CDF-AFA0-53EAAD87DEE5.png (781x1001, 461.38K)

No. Who that?

didn't think blacks committed sui

who?

Someone post the GTA clip, you know the one.

No, I am too old to have watched that zoomer shit

Stop race-baiting, Chud

>unresponsive
you mean decomposing?

Did he do a flip?

Gay ones do sometimes

I first heard about him when he died.

I remember how retards here were so sure he was just joking and he would appear at his friends house

one nigger less

>e-celeb garbage
fuck off newfag

i remember Any Forums being actually sad about his death and actually respecting him

Low Tier God's little brother?

Fucking who?

Attached: 1qzma4ho1_400.jpg (400x400, 37.58K)

Just so another worse one to take the crown kek

stay mad revisionist Any Forumschud

who this bitch?

Literally who?

should've livestreamed his jump

Attached: 1644059497281.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

Do you think he regretted it mid air?
Do you think he died on impact?
Do you think he shattered his entire lower body and then painfully drowned instead?

i remember he was a typical filthy frank tier "Loud = entertaining" type youtuber i watched one or two of his vids and didn't give a fuck about him

rip to him tho suicide is always sad

Everyone who has intentionally jumped off a building with suicidal intentions has said they regretted it immediately after jumping.

BLACK POSTER SAMA!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he was probably so high he didn't think or feel anything

Wasn't he like super racist before he sd'd I don't get how Twitter and stuff still looks back at him fondly ,I never really liked him personally all YouTube react channels are garbo and him not knowing Vidya outside of smash really just made it worse

Wasn't there an autopsy report that says his intestines were filled with shit and that he was constipated?

First time I heard about this dude was after he offed himself.

Nobody cares about this screaming chimp other than his family.

Literally who?

BLACK user NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1634398875860.png (309x313, 126.04K)

Yeah, I never heard of him until he killed himself and I'd totally forgot about him until this thread. I look forward to forgetting he existed again in about 5 minutes.

>I never heard of him until he killed himself and I'd totally forgot about him until this thread. I look forward to forgetting he existed again in about 5 minutes.
kek. etika in a nutshell.

I never watched black guile myself but I do like his haircut.

>GAME!
KEK yeah. Jannies stickied expecting mournful posts but all they got was meme edits and nigger spam + proto soijak and schizoposting