Elden Ring is out for almost 4 months

>Elden Ring is out for almost 4 months
>still tops the sales charts

What a juggernaut of a game. Miyazaki, I KNEEL

Attached: 1D624928-DCA4-493D-BFDD-0EFCD84AEB18.jpg (817x608, 78.01K)

wonder what all the shitposters who thought it would flop are doing now

Can they add kale's quest back?

They did Radahn dirty bros, he needs at least an HP buff to not be a complete fucking joke.

Doing the same thing with the next game which is currently Starfield. After that they'll move on to Dragon's Dogma 2.

what a life. you couldnt pay me to waste my time like that.

>justin bieber was top on the charts for years!
>that must mean he was one of the greatest!
I KNEEL

And its a single player game too lol. Better lifespan than most blockbuster multiplayer games despite having a real end point.

GOTY

Posting the same bait over and over
>Falls off halfway
>Copy paste
>I'm just burnt out
>I'm tired
>It's a slog
Lel

Game mindbroke v

who?

>still stutters and runs like shit on PC

your fault for buying the emulator

Depends on your level. I went there earlyish to jump start Ranni's quest to get the DMGS, Radahn whipped my ass for a while, summons included

Every person who criticizes this game upon further questioning eventually reveals they stopped playing out of weakness. Its hilarious.

>its too long!
>theres too much content!

Oh and the timeless fromsoft critic cope:

>its too hard!

Not really, even if you go fight him right after lurnia following Ranni's quest you can solo him easily (Which is what I did) since he only has a miserly 9k hp.

with all the hype this got, it could've been another Cyberpunk 2077. just imagine how bad it could've been, imagine the shitfest

cyberpunk sold pretty well, albeit it ran out of steam very fast.

The end of Fromsoft. All the trannies like Vaush, Hasan and Destiny that played it on stream ended the studio.

Don't pretend you didn't listen to baby by Justin Bieber back in 2010, fagola

It was the biggest PC release of all time, steam store crashed as soon as the game became available, it ended being a gigantic pile of shit and the most overhyped game ever, I will never forgive those filthy poles.

yeah, that was my point. it was a disaster despite selling like crazy

At the very least it exposed all the shills so it wasn't all bad.