Games where you can damage the car?

Games where you can damage the car?

Attached: 1651163046098.webm (720x900, 1.56M)

what did this jew try to do here

white genocide as always

What about games where your character takes damage?

Attached: ethanfight.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

cars are literally the worst thing about modern society. prove me wrong. they are without a doubt the most dangerous object we come across in our lives and we come across them every day like it's nothing. their inclusion has completely changed the landscape of the world and cities, making it normal to travel an hour or two just to get to work. do you know how cucked that is? and it's only the norm because of cars and having everything spread the fuck out. there isn't even a solution to this in america because public transportation means interacting with the public who fucking suck in america. and even mentioning this makes people mad becuase they attribute muh car with muh freedom, because society is so fucking ingrained with the need of cars and designed around it that they feel oppressed without owning one, but never recognize the issue. cars should only be for recreation and racing for fun and stuff

What's his name?

stay mad bikenigger

Attached: 1645532313218.webm (720x1274, 1022.55K)

Burnout

Based.
Not him, but I hate bicycles and have a BMW. He's right.

country stroads, take me home.

Bikecuck

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-19 220102.jpg (283x374, 12.76K)

Games you like to play while driving?

Attached: vidya_on_the_road.webm (640x640, 3M)

Ethan "The Gunt" Ralph

Attached: ralphguntskin.jpg (416x250, 24.96K)

Quintessentially American webm

Tfw a trainchad

Attached: 1640583345631.png (600x450, 263.77K)

beamng

Attached: banana split.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

Dirt 3

nice haircuts

Attached: 1635438029244.webm (960x720, 1.37M)

>society
>cities
Not my problem. I'm free to drive my car or dirtbike out here on the Canadian backroads without being stuck in gridlock. If you live in the cities, then you deserve and I fuckin hated taking the decker bus when I lived in the UK.

seething cagie owners

i stopped reading when you put the word cuck. Literal low iq poster

the driver can't be sued in that scenario, right?

>cager
I ride a Kawasaki, but cycleniggers like you are still massive faggots.

I hope this nigger careens off the road and mangles himself in a blood wreck. He's not even playing a real fighting game. Pathetic.

>they are without a doubt the most dangerous object we come across in our lives
Just behave responsibly and treat the machine with the respect it deserves, weepy little manchild.
>cars should only be for recreation and racing for fun and stuff
You are an enormous faggot.

yes, he definitely had time to stop and you can't just hit people in a crosswalk just because they didn't stop
the only way the driver would not be at fault is if there was something obstructing their view that made it impossible to stop in time

my post has literally nothing to do with bikes. bikes are not an alternative to cars

>rides out into traffic without making sure cars are stopping
Deserved it

Attached: niggertrick.webm (480x600, 2.93M)

>crosswalk
>WALK
in my country cyclists do not magically gain right of way on a crosswalk unless they dismount and push their bike

>Just behave responsibly and treat the machine with the respect it deserves, weepy little manchild.
so simple bro this is basically all you have to do and look out for when maneuver on the road nothing else

Attached: drunkdriver.jpg (1020x688, 73.01K)

>just control the billions of idiots (webm) out there

you cannot hit anyone in a crosswalk on purpose, regardless of their mode of transportation. it doesn't matter if you have the right of way