I hate people who never played any video game prior to the GameCube

I hate people who never played any video game prior to the GameCube

Attached: Scrimblo Nintendie Twitter.png (1876x1127, 2.25M)

GCKids are the actual Nintendies.

N64 was like this too. SNES was the more weeby console.

Sega Dreamcast crowd is way worse.

The N64 had Crunchyroll?

>Literal who picrel
Let me derail this thread and ask, has Nintendo surpassed the GameCube yet?

How?

>yes, I base my personality on hating cartoons marketed primarily to 15 year old Japs but since I live in America where the average person is a retard, American's aren't watching more grown up anime that japs watch and are still obsessed with watching shonenshit like dbz when they are 30 years old. I either go out of my way to look for this and be outraged or am surrounded by childminded friends who only watch said shonenshit, but it's not my friends problem. This is all japan's fault

I like the GameCube. Custom Robo was great.

Attached: Proto Miku.png (800x1131, 646.92K)

The absolute state of anime haters.

These people aren't complaining about good or bad anime, they hate the style inherently because it's not the Scotformers they grew up with

They jerk themselves off but they have good taste and accept that other companies and systems are also great.

N64 kids had the excuse of almost no non-Nintemdo games and some of the most influential games of all time.
GameCube had way more outside stuff.

Not only this but most GameCube only kids apparently never had a GBA, which was loaded with JRPGs and anime styles. Or if they did they only played the usual scrimblo suspects

Custom Robo Battle Arena is the ultimate example of a game that is simultaneously awesome and terrible. More people should play it just to get a better understanding of game development and design.

Also because it's fun.

>This account doesn’t exist. Try searching for another.

Gamecube had 0 good games and was only kept relevant by Smash playing manchildren. PS2 had way better games & raped the Gamecube with 10x the sales.

Attached: Jak 2.jpg (474x672, 64.08K)

Yes, I hate all things Japan and anime, but I LOVE NINTENDO!

His channel is full of videos like this

psychic force bros......

so what was Nintendo's peak?
People always cite gamecube because Nintendo touched almost every franchise they had and experimented a ton with things like Mario Sunshine, Double Dash, Windwaker, and PIKMIN!!

I feel like, as a kid (6-12) in the US or Europe, you probably got a better deal out of having an N64/Gamecube/Wii than a PS1/2/3. The stuff you were actually likely to get from parents was generally more out there and prepped to make you receptive to strange games. The good stuff on Sony/Sega/MS systems was less likely to make its way to you until you were a teenager.

The problem is the kids who ONLY got scrimblo bimblo games and never played anything jank and weird.

Their peak was the NES

>have a friend who loves dragon quest
>has beat every single mainline game and put over 1k hours into the mmo
>thinks anime is cringe
I don't get it

Attached: pepe.png (852x1256, 87.22K)

Dragon Quest has a unique art style. Doesn't look like a generic anime show airing