Why does everyone autistically scream at me to play Ninja Gaiden Black if I ever want to get into this series...

Why does everyone autistically scream at me to play Ninja Gaiden Black if I ever want to get into this series? All the Sigma's are on gamepass and when I asked my friend if they're worth playing he just said "NO PLAY BLACK", do you seriously expect to buy a fucking whole Xbox just to play it?

Attached: file.png (352x500, 379.04K)

YES
JUST BUY AN XBOX OKAY??

sigma 2 is a straight up downgrade only worth playing for tag mode.

oops they removed online in ALL the sigma ports.

play black.

WHERE CAN I PLAY XBOX GAMES ON PC? XBOX GAME PASS IS BLOCKED HERE

t. actual mongolian

Combat is better than clunk souls

you can play ninja gaiden black on:
xbox
xbox 360
xbox one
xbox one s
xbox one x
xbox series s
xbox series x
pc

>pc
How.

Just emulate it.

its actually beatable on xemu

>beatable
You're not making it sound like an ideal way to play it, if it's got framerate issues is it seriously even worth it?

>do you seriously expect to buy a fucking whole Xbox just to play it
yes xbox original and 360 premium are the only xboxes with soul the rest is just ugly american corporate bullshit (not to say playstation and nintendo aren't but at least they look and feel nice to play)

yup, black isn't on playstation, pc or switch. not getting a shitbox for one game

sigma it is. its got more content any hoo

>ideal way to play
Holy fuck you are such a woman, just emulate the fucking game retard. At worst you might have small graphical glitches that will not impact anything related to gameplay. Also NTA.

>black isn't on pc
Yes it is, people have screenshots on them beating master ninja on xemu.

im sure its a clunky mess

I was excited to try the series but idk, sigma's controls feel awful, stopped my journey into the series after a few hours.

Your mother was a clunky mess after I fucked her while you watched through the door crack and jacked off faggot. Play the fucking game retard.

Attached: bitch say what.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

Sigma balls

I never played a NG game before and I found Sigma 1 fantastic.
Don't listen to them, play Sigma 1.

Because a massive gaslighting campaign promoted by people who barely play the games or not at all as well as some very mentally ill people has gotten significant traction due to this being a very old series that was relatively niche, and there being "exclusive" versions of the game, with no intent to actually weigh up the differences reasonably because they are only interested in playing favourites. I can't even confidently tell you to do your own research because of this, unless you watch unedited raw gameplay or just play the games yourself, which you should do in any form if you're interested in getting into the series.

>it was all gaslighting!
>everyone who sayd black is better doesn't play the games!
Meanwhile literally every speedrunner and hardcore NG fan on every forum and every youtube channel says Black is superior. Yet the only place where sigma schizos can be found is on 4channel.org where you can anonymously post things without ever showing that you play the game. Hilarious.

Sigma is fine, its really close to black. Its not that big of a deal. Sigma 2 is just plain raped. 3 is a horrible game.

I prefer sigma because puzzles are gay
>but speedrunners!-
lmao

Grow a brain you subhumans.

Attached: xenia_canary_sS44Cownso.png (1920x1035, 2.01M)