Are you from the PS1 or PSX timeline?

Are you from the PS1 or PSX timeline?

Attached: PSX-and-PSone.png (1280x1060, 660.95K)

PS1. Never heard of or saw a PSX until years and years later when the timelines synchronized.

i have the normal ps1 but the smaller model looks nice aswell

PSX was mostly a europe magazine thing
It was just the Playstation until it was retroactively the PS1, similar to how very few people called the NES anything besides "the nintendo" before the SNES came out

>people calling it ps1 when it was the only playstation available

From the "La plei" time to be quite honest with you familia.

sony playstation

>Posts a PSX and a PSOne

Born in ‘85, it’s the PS1 for me. I always thought PSX was just one of those non-binary terms you Zoomer faggots use.

Attached: PSX.jpg (1400x4525, 2.88M)

PS One

this is the level of autism I appreciate
thank you, user.

Where I live people called it PSX even in speech, more often than any other name.

I really don't understand where the "people didn't call it that" meme comes from.
I mean, what do they hope to achieve, even if they made everyone believe it's true?

We called it the Playstation. Until the PS2 was announced and then it because the PS1.

I remember seeing the PSone first as a kid, a neighbor had it. The year was 2000 I'm pretty sure, the PS2 was still new and already released. My brother picked up a PS1 about four years later because it was cheap, but it was the PSX model. I wouldn't be surprised if I changes dimensions during that time frame, but that could just be how it is remembering a time before 9/11.

Only 3rd worlders used PSX.

I'm from the Atari timeline.

I got my N64 in June '98 and my older sister won a playstation at work in December '98 and gave it to me for Christmas. What a great year.

psx had no analog sticks you moron. The dual analog stick was released after N64

Both of these existed.

PS1. I first was a Sega fanboy and got a Saturn, as expected... but something ate at me for the first week and I saw better things on Sony. So I turned the Saturn back and jumped ship. It was the smart thing to do, but I still feel bad about Sega.

PS1/X just like everyone else.

I didn't experience it, so neither did you.

This, like how we call the Wii 1 its name because of the Wii U.

psfaggot timeline, it was quite bizarre

Attached: Protos.jpg (5084x1532, 1.37M)

That's some retarded logic you have.

Both

What did the X stand for?

Its true though, it's the Wii 1 now there is a Wii U.

Wii 1 or OG Wii
OG XBox too

its inclusive language