50 million in population

>50 million in population
>One of the biggest countries in the Americas
>Never have released a good game or never represented in vidya

Why are they so irrelevant in videogames?

Attached: Argentina.jpg (600x400, 34.97K)

Because we are too busy stealing from each other
Also check out funerary services marcos paz

They're pathetic losers which can only win by cheating or by horrendous luck. South America is a bizarre place where the racial soup is superior to white nationalism.

>0 good games
How is this possible?

Attached: Israel.png (800x582, 64.38K)

They are flat-out uninteresting. Literally anything they do, other countries in the region can do better,.from food to tourist traps

you should have just started the thread with >sub-African IQ and we could have ended it there too

I like Forager.

Raid™: Shadow™ Legend™ is a good videogame™

>americas

>Why are they so irrelevant in videogames?
we are having sex

Their entire culture is based around being mad at the British. They have government made picture books to inform the kids how we "stole" their land
Maybe they should make a video game where they lose to us again.

Good. Brutish are subhuman.

Success breeds jealousy.

Attached: 1366_2000[1].jpg (1280x800, 300.41K)

Doesn't count, was outsourced to other countries and not an original game

Videogames are not the peak of human achievement in art like Any Forums makes it out to be. Argentina has many cultural and artistic achievements. Go outside and touch grass please

>DOesN'T CounT
it's a game in the end so it counts

>Argentina has many cultural and artistic achievements.

Attached: 2.png (327x316, 207.7K)

Stop living in the past Nigel.

Attached: 1654402160744.jpg (750x960, 124.71K)

I think that's based, a country that doesn't give a shit about making games for fat virgins it's a perfect country even if the country is not

Obsessed
go knee to your blackies you cuck

Are they even human? Never seen a south American male that passes for a human. It's like they devolved, like russians

Why single out Argentina when that applies to entire South America and Africa?

The best thing about this country is being able to change your steam store region to Argentina while still living in a country with much higher purchasing power to get games for dirt cheap, lol. Thanks for being a third world shit hole Argiebros. Now I can get my games for literal pennies :^)