HOLY SHEEEEET

youtube.com/watch?v=IdnmBRe1zEY

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 10.46.56.png (809x464, 536.47K)

if they were to remake the game with OP as the star they'd have to rename the game to
>MGS 3: Cum Eater

Did he use pachinko animations for that?

>it's another le sovless animation remake of classic games by pajeet
Wow!!!

>it's real
holy

Attached: 1650833421694.jpg (720x761, 40.39K)

Not even, just assets ripped from the pachinko machine.

Your propaganda won't work on me

Attached: Broken Dreams 1.webm (1280x720, 3M)

KONAMI

HIRE THIS MAN

My dreams have been crushed too many times already. No more!

Attached: Broken Dreams 2.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

I thought they’re remaking were mgs1? honestly they reboot the first metal gear msx one

No gameplay. But it would cool if Konami use Fox Engine for another MGS.

konami doesn't make videogames anymore

>not in a jungle
ONE JOB

fox engine is old and outdated.

Just because they don't make the games you want doesn't mean they don't make games anymore.

FOX Engine is obsolete by now so if Konami uses it the graphics will be ugly trash compared to what current gen should be capable of doing. Even Capcom by now is considering on replacing the RE Engine because it's a last gen engine. Got to stay in the game and keep it fresh.

>April 1st

Attached: 1620811738788.jpg (300x290, 20.37K)

i rest my case

>it's not real
My day is ruined.

No one likes mobile trash. Konami's game division is their most profitable but most of it is mobile rip off scams like Yu Gi Oh. Hate mobile games, sadly stupid consumers proved it's very successful.

Top 3 reasons to believe this is fake!
1. April 1st
2. Terrible graphics for a PS5 game
3. Konami
MGS3 SNAKE EATER ON PS5 STATUS: DEBUNKED!

Its literally just pachinko cutscenes.
Do not expect anything good from Konami ever again.

FUCK YOU

Attached: baited.jpg (500x500, 37.97K)

TURN ON CNN

I want them to get back to making more high quality games too, brother. We can only hope they start pumping out more metal gear, silent hill, castlevania, and bomberman games.

It even has the pachislot trailer fonts and a SNAKE EATER badge in top left, I think the mountaintop intro is part of a fanmade
>unreal engine
recreation devoid of soul

>Spend all this time to create a fake trailer for MGS3
>Fuck up the walking animation so bad, that anyone can tell it's not real after first three seconds

I honestly believe that metal gear rising's significant boost in popularity happening during a time when konami has repeatedly stated they'll get back to making big name games will lead to MGR2.