I need a new mouse. My Logitech M510 finally died after 10 years of abuse. I was thinking about the G502 or the G604...

I need a new mouse. My Logitech M510 finally died after 10 years of abuse. I was thinking about the G502 or the G604, but for every comment lauding one and bashing the other, there's one that does the opposite. I'd like to get more mouse buttons so I can stop stretching all over the keyboard. What do you guys use? I'd like to stick with Logitech

Attached: 9cee17b100e6c20d47fe38e953c07e43.jpg (1280x720, 42.88K)

I have a razor naga classic and i love it.

I had pic related for 5 years now and it's amazing.

i heard this mouse switch is still shit, logitech cutting cost using cheap ass chinese stuff.

Got the lightspeed wireless version and its worked well for me too. Only issue is it fell off my desk a couple times and the middle click doesnt have a click anymore. Thats on me though.

this is all any human being on this planet needs

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 334.27K)

people say its weight is noticable - is it? Also how good is it for mmos. It seems to have a lot of buttons, but they're all over the place, Unlike the 602 which has some uniformity

Attached: g604-gallery-3.png (1384x1038, 182.35K)

I actually prefer a bit of heft but its still not heavy unless you slam all the weights in it. The buttons are spaced out pretty well too and are fairly easy to reach. I would say the biggest downside is the rubber degrades and turns to mush but thats rubber being rubber.

well its all still the same material as my m510, so I'm all right with that. It looks like the 502 also has weights you can remove? Do you keep all yours in?

G604

wireless > wired

Used to have an m510 switched to LG 600 was annoying to get used to intially but now I cant move on ofc if you'd rather have a mouse with no meme buttons on the side there are alternatives

Attached: 81SvhwIiyAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1167, 126.88K)

the g502 Lightspeed and g604 are both wireless.

I only use one on the thumb side cause i had a bad habit of rolling my thumb up and sometimes it would lift that side of the mouse. Somehow the 2g weight stopped me lol. All the weights in is +8g.

g502 x plus

Attached: 1655634284939.jpg (1080x2400, 583.54K)

G502 is god tier. I won't use anything else

all right I'll scour for deals. I was also turned off by g604's weird hump. I'm still concerned its not enough buttons though I see 5 buttons on the thumb side? 604 seems to have 8

What is your use case, OP? what kind of games do you primarily play?

This mouse looks very aesthetic.

Right now I'm playing Destiny, so literally anything more than 2 would help out a lot, but one of the main reasons I didn't give FF14 a fair shot was I couldn't handle all the buttons.

To whom? An ogre?

If you're playing noncompetitive fpses like destiny then going for an MMO mouse is generally a pretty good idea, and they have a few solid uses outside of MMOs.
I'm a little too out of touch with the current generation to tell you which ones are worth the money, so you'll have to do the research yourself.

To me. I like the fatness and how the logitech logo isn't horizontal

get a mouse with holes so everyone can laugh at you

Attached: 1649626855748.jpg (960x720, 102.57K)