Gamerbros?

we defeated the cryptoniggers

they are done

Attached: 1655605257739.jpg (750x668, 170.73K)

Great, can't wait to play all those games.

>mfw bought a GPU during the expensive months because I thought it was going to get worse

Attached: 1643685010332.png (1609x1428, 3.4M)

>mfw remember the era of Any Forumsniggers trying to shill their crypto scam NFT "games" here on a daily basis

Attached: bate-gamer.png (599x597, 312.39K)

>buying a card that has been raped through and through by mining crypto
I'll wait for the brand new cards to go back to their 2020 MSRP levels

I'm on a 750ti the only games I can't run are god of war, Marvel guardians of the Galaxy,dirt 5, halo infinite,Medium and God Fall.
I see no reason to upgrade.

Based 750ti keeping you from garbage games.

>sorry cryptoniggers, keep the card
>I'm waiting for next gen

Same here brother. Even worse, I bought an AMD GPU. My suffering is amplified by the fact that I use Windows.

Attached: 1493275331617.png (500x500, 157.61K)

am i living in some alternative dimension? where the fuck are those below msrp gpus???? is this some elaborate troll or something? everything in stores is still above msrp

MSRP is still not perfect and alot of those really cheap GPUs may not be the most reliable,but this is the change we all needed.
>AMD GPU
>on Windows
my condolences

yeah, same for me in EU
thinking of buying a pc, but gpus are still at least 100€ or more above msrp

NOOOOOOO!
I NEED TO RECOUP MY LOSSES FROM THE CRASH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: 1655627176148.png (680x680, 1.06M)

A RTX 3090 still costs around 2k euros so no idea what that fucker who wrote this article is smoking.

Why do zoomers care so much
I'll just upgrade when my 1070Ti gets too old, I'm not gonna buy the newest biggest card just because it's slightly less overpriced

Crytpo was always a ponzi scheme. It defeated itself.
It doesn't matter how much crypto you have if you can't buy basic shit like milk with it. For all intent and purpose, a PayPal account is "crypto".

From what I've seen, they specifically mean things like the 6600, not nvidia's shit.

They're referring to heavily used GPUs falling below MSRP. If you want a new card that hasn't been ruined by mining, you're still SOL unless you pay big bux

Are gamers (read: video game players) the strongest race in the universe?

It's not like I don't want to use Linux, I just literally have no idea where to start with it and never really feel like dedicating a day to just getting it going. I do keep thinking about it though just for the actual ability to properly and optimally use shit like Citra or Ryujinx.

XX90/XX95 and Titans were always expensive as fuck. You're paying over a thousand dollars more for negligible gain over an XX80.

I wonder when Any Forums is going to learn that modern video cards are overkill for video games. You can still play all of the games on a GTX1060/RX580 equivalent. Modern video cards are meant for productivity, people who do video editing, 3d modeling, and cryptomining. They aren't meant for you.

So shit nobody cared about to begin with is now slightly cheaper, big deal.
Call me when I can upgrade from my 2080 ti at a reasonable price.

It's just some Any Forums chuds trolling

Not even at MSRP in the UK, nevermind below.

*pop*

Attached: stonethrow.png (623x603, 173.69K)