Greatest games of all time

>ITT games that are undefeated

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 3.22M)

I don't like having to control more than one character. Which sucks, because I want to experience this game.

play on easy then

Attached: 1655246187084.png (251x251, 72.61K)

it's not like persona where you can just let your team AI do random commands to win, you need to choose your actions carefully for the most part, you can play baby mode and real-time combat to not have to control your party, i guess

Kingmaker is better. WotR isn't bad but demons are gay.

I don't mind the turn-based combat. Easy mode let's me focus on my character while everyone else uses AI? Nice, I never saw that.

I've had this on my wishlist for awhile what sets it apart from other crpgs? Mainly Divinity.

Pic unrelated

Game has companion AI.

From what I've seen I have to control every person in my party whenever we enter combat. I must be doing something wrong. If I don't move them around and use skills they just stand there.

I'll never understand why fags like OP makes threads and never contribute to it. How you got the attention span of dog shit?

>WotR isn't bad but demons are gay.
Yes, and?

>I must be doing something wrong
You are because you can have the entire party set to auto combat with AI.

Oh, look a pathfinder thread.
I can't wait for the schitzo to post his two piazo cope images then getting raided by Any Forums to complain about gays and blacks existing.

paizo? more like paizuri, tho.

What happened to the writing? Kingmaker had solid themes and narrative. I'm 8h into the WotR and it keeps throwing this awful "quirky" reddit humor at me (Nenio and the like). Also furries and scailies.
Even normal difficulty allows you to focus on 1 character in the real time mode

Also it seems that they replaced alignment dialogue with just good, bad, lawful, chaotic. Such a downgrade compared to Kingmaker

just tell her to fuck off?
This game is way darker than Kingmaker and does more with the alignment system in that it goes further to question what is really evil.

I tried to play this game. The horrible character completely killed my interest, not to mention the dog shit voice acting and dialogue

Shit game

started it last night and yeah, writing sure is quirky so far

dont play pozzed games mate.

Was there a lot of hate for blackwater? I just reached it and so far nothing stuck out of a typical long dungeon.

Crusade mode is the worst minigame of all time. Voice acting and writing is cringeworthy and godawful. Still has gamebreaking bugs. Barely worth playing after 3rd act.

I like it too but the Crusade mode is fucking cancer.

Was overtuned on launch has been nerfed since as well as a shit ton of soft locks

This