They're developing a Punisher game according to leaks, PS5 exclusive

They're developing a Punisher game according to leaks, PS5 exclusive.
Thoughts?

Attached: large.jpg (1200x675, 33.9K)

>according to leaks
from who you baiting dumbfuck?

>Developing anything other than TLOU crap in 2022
OP, your faith is misplaced

this is bullshit, but they would uniorinically be the best choice for a Punisher game.
TLOU has absolute brutal combat.

Garth Ennis writing or bust

>PS5 exclusive.

let me blow junkie heads off with a shotgun and i'll buy your game

Neil just said he'd want to make a Punisher game one time. There's no way ND would work on capeshit, they'd lose their pretentious aura

Not a chance
Besides, Naughty Dog would never do a character like Barracuda so it wouldn't even be worth it

Attached: Barracuda.jpg (500x529, 152.6K)

Makes sense. aside from god of war and gran turismo Sony always killed it's ips every generation for literally no reason so they need something besides visuals to keep normies invested.

Marvel fatigue

yes, the game is aimed at being more suitable for all ages.

Attached: T.png (190x265, 3.62K)

>sony will make marvel games
horrid idea

The leaks indicate that they are working on a sci-fi game codenamed, Stray's Cross

Naughty Dog doesn't write characters like The Punisher very well. They'd make him a fucking woke retard. Or a woman. No, I don't want (((Druckman))) to be touching that franchise.

How do you do Punisher in current year without igniting a ragestorm on Twitter? The man is basically a mass-shooter

Why do you fucking think that out of all the fucking studios under Sony, TLOU/Uncharted 4 aren't getting 60FPS patches and instead are forcing you to rebuy the game?
They can't make any new games, Druckmann's dogshit leadership ran ND into the ground with a shitload of employees leaving before TLOU 2 dropped any now it's only a handful of artists/animators left

Attached: 1642119333125.png (601x465, 291.02K)

>No Hennig
>No Straley
>Just cuckman and his legion of troons
Don't really care about nuDog. They haven't shipped a quality game since Straley left.

He'll shoot in incels

Fuck consoles exclusives!

What's so pretentious about their multiplayer shooter and that one standalone shitskin side story no one remembers?

The gameplay will be excellent. I can't even imagine the degree to which they would butcher Frank though. It's possible they might literally butcher him like they did Joel

Frank is meant to be portrayed as a former soldier whos gone off the deep end and wages his own personal war against NYCs crime because like the war, he feels like he let the people he wss trying to watch out for (his family) down. Asking ND to portray that in anyway is like asking China to do a faithful adaptation of the life of George Washington. They would inject their own bullshit, depriving Frank of any ethos.

They would need to get Garth Ennis on board and Neil would reject anything Garth wrote

Hope they set it in the 90s so they don't have to bump Frank to an Iraq veteran or something since serving in Nam now means you're in your 70s