Better than Mordhau

Better than Mordhau

Attached: 1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 498.7K)

After playing this game for 5 hours I kind of wish I knew about slashers, feel like I missed out on a lot. How was mordhau and for honour?

Does it fucking have mod support? That's what killed Mordhau.

No it isn't.

chivalry was kino until the mousedragging retards ruined it
mordhau was never fun because it was built around mousedragging bullshit
for honor was fun for the beta test and that's about it
chivalry 2 has the best combat by far and spamming the laugh emote is hilarious as masons

>chivalry was kino until the mousedragging retards ruined it
>mordhau was never fun because it was built around mousedragging bullshit
LOL GIT GUD

>LOL GIT GUD
I was almost tempted to post this but he is honestly right. The game is dead because of turbo virgins raping new players making them go 0-20 every match. The way the game is designed new players literally can't hurt an experienced player. It sucks because I'd love to play Mordhau again but there's only 1 half pop server running at night.

Doesn't this happen with all melee sims? Majority of low and middle level players get raped by a minority of unbeatable pros who've been playing since release and have mastered every mechanic/exploit, then everyone leaves because it's boring. How does Chivalry 2 fix this?

it keeps it intuitive. you can do basic mousedragging shit but it's not like chivalry 1 or mordhau where you can kill a guy behind you with an overhead attack so long as you sperg out and flick the mouse hard enough at the right time

are you implyng chiv2 doesnt have mousedrag bullshit?
in fact it even has MORE bullshit besides mousedrag with the crouch attack bullshit

Not really, no. Mordhau devs designed it around the autists and focused on them, so if you weren't a ballerina duelfag the game suffered for it. chivalry never catered to these autists, its designed to just be a fun game for the general public. That's what made it good. 2 seems to be following this philosophy like 1 did thankfully. As for whether its better than 1 was remains to be seen.

>How does Chivalry 2 fix this?
the combat is way easier to get into and only tryhards in arena do dragging accel shit,, no chambering, and you press buttons for the direction you want to swing instead of where your cursor is

also forgot to mention you can hold block instead of timing, yeah theres a big learning curve but its still more easier to get into than mordhau

Mordhau is for sweaty tryhard autists.
Chivalry 2 is for people who want to beat people to death with a fish while spamming emotes.

>Chivalry 2 is for people who want to beat people to death with a fish while spamming emotes.
you can do that in mordhau too

nigger mordhau has better emote AND voicelines than chiv2

You can, but its the wrong game for it.

Chiv:DW Taunts > Mordhau > Chiv2

can't speak too much about FH but it was more a fighter game than a FPS melee game
Mordhau has incredible core gameplay that is 100x better than Chiv 2, but if you're a shitter that has trouble reading basic feints then obviously high level duelists will rape you
fortunately the best modes on Mordhau gives you lots of buddies to gangbang those autist dragqueens and jpgers
unfortunately the game is fucking dead and even deader now with both the devs abandoning it and Chivalry 2 out
play Chiv 2 because it's a game that's alive

>chivalry never catered to these autists, its designed to just be a fun game for the general public
are you joking? chivalry's dragging was on steroids and much worse. it's the reason mordhau exists in the first place. mordhau tried to remediate these issues

Chivalry's autism shit was worse specifically because the dev's never cared to design their game around it, that's exactly my point. Mordhau never poured any content into their game beyond constantly tweaking their sweaty gameplay and that's why the game is fucking dead now.