Work on mod for 1 year

>Work on mod for 1 year
>Gets trashed because """OC copyright"""
So, you didn't allowed to use "OC copyrighted character", but allowed to use Nintendo, Sega etc characters?
FNF community are just weird.

Attached: Mod_380481_sd_image.jpg (1000x558, 192.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FOM-26pHZYU?t=270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry I'm 28 and don't know what this is

Any community run by mainly young people always get weird over this shit. Even back in the mid-00s you had the OC DONUT STEEL crowd treating their green Sonics as a personal brand.

>Game for kids
ngmi

>but allowed to use Nintendo
miyamoto says NO

32 year old boomer here. whats this thread about?

is gay ass flash game for zoomers and coomers
flash games = death and belongs in the trash
And reddit levels of cringe beware fellow boomah

Attached: 1614356948853.png (396x385, 62.45K)

What do you expect from a community dedicated to a video game with (((bisexual))) representation?

quick rundown?

spbp, a lot of fnf drama is really a rerun of deviantart drama

Who cares. I just fap to FNF girls feet, either from original and from mods.

These dramas can happen but i dont give much fuck. I just release liters of my cum while looking at cute fnf girls feet.

Attached: a43be42809ed5b9ddcf111c4d258bedd820be356.png (5211x4547, 3.09M)

underages, twitterfags, making mods mostly for clout, with drama revolving a literal who getting pissed at other literal who, tons of low quality mods, some faggots with the idea to "fix" certain mods by just doing the same mod but worse, mods getting deleted because of drama and their creatons crying like a 5 year old on a supermarkek about how that mod "hurted" them and refusing to reveal the assets, things here and there...

Have Bratz dolls been reincarnated or some shit? wtf?

>Work on mod
Found your issue, some modders can be REALLY autistic about their creations and will not want anyone touching their precious work of art without permission

creators* I need to do some maintenance on this keyboard.

Hot

I don't really care about FNF but it is always enjoyable being reminded Any Forums went max effort and made a FNF mod and of course it BTFO every single other mod
it's nice seeing we still got it

Sniff

Retarded Tumblr Tranny shit

>being more than 5yo and giving a fuck about fnf
youtu.be/FOM-26pHZYU?t=270

Attached: 1645223916395.jpg (347x614, 27.97K)

>So, you didn't allowed

Attached: 9thtime.jpg (631x670, 41.12K)