It's actually good

>It's actually good
Wtf Any Forums?

Attached: Undertale-logo.png (660x330, 26.03K)

Haha GOT YOU!!!!
MAN OH MAN

Yes

I just want to kill those little fuckers honestly

I can't remember if this game was well written, despite playing it for 90 hours in total.

I really hate Deltarune's writing, but did it actually change between projects or did my tolerance for cringe lower since 2015?

It's so fucking boring.

Attached: 1318183724566.png (233x265, 120.01K)

well, follow flowey's advice.

just want to kill Alphys... No battle with her though... I think she kills herself in some endings though.

picrel

Attached: 1655614160115.png (800x600, 21.3K)

I didn't say Undertale was bad, I just said that Undertale is aging and Deltarune has better gameplay

which kind of RPGs are better Any Forums?
>rpgs where the story is completely linear, there might be minor choices that affect the world or alternate routes but those routes are linear as well
or
>rpgs where the player creater his journey through main quests or side quests, and isn't limited by a linear world or gameplay as the player is free to explore the world from the get-go, as well as making choices that might affect the story on a minor or major way

Depends on the person. I personally enjoy linear stories because they're able to create much tighter and emotional narratives. Though some can argue that defeats the purpose of calling it an RPG.

I really don't mind either. I have never seen a narrative that put real effort into being "open" also turn out enjoyable.

Usually linear RPGs are more consistent in quality since it's way easier to pace and, honestly, to make something like that. However, open RPGs are more relaxing, and sometimes I'm in the mood for it.
Usually prefer linear stuff though.

>muh cringe
cringe culture was a mistake

gatekeeping is a good thing

so during genocide where does everyone evacuate? true lab?

Any Forums doesn't gatekeep. Any Forums is simply contrarian out of spite.

Any Forums in general since it's a website for teenagers and teenagers love being contrarian

The rpgs with ligma

I put off playing Undertale up until last summer because I thought it was tumblr furshit and now I listen to the soundtrack weekly and eagerly await the next ep of deltarune. Toby Fox is a god.

Attached: 1492840949520.png (350x500, 244.65K)

Then do it.

You probably just got more in tune with the audience. The writing is pretty much the same but the community takes it way too fucking seriously now. It is and has always been a cheeky rpgmaker game.

Do you daily e621 Toriel tho?

>rpgmaker

h*man hands typed this post

Hey, I'm not judging, if you wanna do it do it.
I wouldn't personally.

No. Weekly.

Yeah, IIRC if you kill Undyne and Mettaton but get a neutral ending, it's implied Alphys off herself.

*paid content post btw