Recommend video games or visual novels(which are video games) with a romantic plot or with a big emphasis on romance

Recommend video games or visual novels(which are video games) with a romantic plot or with a big emphasis on romance.

I don't care how cheesy it gets just needs to forget I'm lonely.

Attached: 114.jpg (1055x720, 141.83K)

same question except specifically between siblings
except for the visual novels being games part (they're not) but I'll take them anyway.

Just watch a movie. VNs are written by amateurs who can't write for shit.

sauce

Alright i gotta ask is the OP pic NTR? I've been burnt too many times to be hurt again.

Snoot game

Lunar 2
Assassin's Creed: Origins
Catherine Full Body
Xenogears
Alpha Protocol
Making * Lovers

I haven't played too many WRPGs that have great romances, I love them but I wish there was a bit more eros

Final Fantasy VIII

Attached: 1637445540413.jpg (1200x750, 103.59K)

Yandex found it for me.

Hatsujou-Munmun-Massage ch 4

[Shouji Nigou] Hatsujou Munmun Massage!

Attached: [Shouji Nigou] Hatsujou Munmun Massage Page 2.jpg (1055x1500, 352.77K)

Crystalline
VN with some adventure elements so it's not as mundane and boring as most other VNs

Ar Tonelico.
Do it. Do it right now.

The Amagami beta is out but there are some bugs that need to be fixed. The project head only posts in the Visual Novel translation status thread on /jp/

Crimson Gray, it will make you realize how much you need a schizo gf

Chad sauce giver
Vs
Virgin go find it yourself

monster girl quest is pretty romantic by the end

cheating

Most VNs either have too much drama or too much slice of life, my favorite VNs when it comes to romance are Yume Miru Kusuri and Crescendo but all the sentimental romantic parts are only at the end. YMK's endings are incredibly satisfying but the route pacing is not very good and some of the drama is a bit crazy. Crescendo is better paced but the some of the routes have really dark drama and the endings are abrupt.

A more recent VN I enjoyed a lot is The Language of Love. The romantic scenes also only happen toward the end, but it's a short read and very wholesome and comfy overall.

Chihiro Himukai Always Walks Away might also be good, but I dropped it because I didn't like the premise. Give it a shot.

I think vanilla h-manga are still the way to go. VNs just tend to have drawn out drama or slice of life to justify their length. Maybe a lot of shorter VNs are actually good, but the only ones that are picked up for translation are 20-60 hour long VNs

Attached: [Kumano Tooru] Futari no Kankei.jpg (697x1000, 164.54K)

Oi.... I've seen it so much I'm getting an eye for it.

Attached: bestgoblinasever.jpg (1480x720, 416.84K)

[Kumano Tooru] Futari no Kankei (COMIC Penguin Club 2020-09) [English] [Digital]

Attached: [Kumano Tooru] Futari no Kankei Page 1.jpg (697x1000, 172.65K)

Clannad

Snoot Game. Go for ending 1 first, it's the most impactful.

Attached: Fang Adorable.png (1412x1500, 418.64K)

Hot

next chapter when?