It's shit

It's shit.

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_The_Wind_Waker.jpg (260x370, 17.59K)

I understand why you'd think that, but it's still my favorite.
>sailing can be boring
>changing wind mechanic is a waste of time
>triforce hunt
Also needed a water dungeon and a few more islands to feel complete.

Attached: wind_waker_gamecube_island[1].jpg (1568x676, 200.22K)

at least the overworld is ni-

Attached: lego.jpg (1200x800, 170.39K)

Agreed. Just like all 3d Zeldas.

>when they just handed out the Nayru pearl for free without a water dungeon or something

not even disappointed, that had you go to the island, experience the curse of night, go to windfall sneak around, infiltrate the pirate ship and complete a puzzle for bombs, then go to outset island and navigate to the back of the cave and gain entrance

it might as well be a dungeon all that shit.

The best one actually
Suck me off now

Attached: toon-link-wind-waker.gif (640x562, 3.58M)

> WW HD announced
> looks like shit and they removed the tingle tuner on a system with a built in screen
> botch TP HD as well
I've learned to never touch a Zelda game past it's original release

Everything takes forever. Grappling hook animation. Boat hook. Changing wind. Control Song - why isn't this just an item?
Nearly every item is a repeat from Ocarina of Time.
Extremely linear design. Can't even do Wind Temple before Earth Temple.
Fetch quests galore.
Unrewarding exploration - mostly rubees or maps.
Map should have been 6x6 instead of 7x7.

>Oh boy I sure love mediocre dungeons, forced stealth missions, brain dead puzzles and sailing to tiny islands with nothing on them.
Imagine thinking this game is actually good.

then explain the 3DS and PC port of Ocarina of Time then, they're perfection

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 157.77K)

TP was everything WW failed at refined and done well

Zelda 1 > OOT > ALTTP = MM = LA > Zelda 2 > WW

Kek, people actually believe this

I don't think any of those are a problem the first time but it's probably one of the least replayable games Nintendo has ever published around because of them, even TP while being linear as shit at least you can ignore or find a way around most of the bad if you ever play it again like you can do in majora but you can't get around sailing and tingle in wind waker

The 3DS remake was made by Nintendo.

The WW and TP remasters we're made by a third-party, that's why they suck.

>The 3DS remake was made by Nintendo.
it was done by Grezzo

It's a messy game for sure, like Sunshine it was rushed out the door and the content suffered as a result. Too many islands with barely anything to do on any of them, though I will say the ~feeling~ it gave me as a kid who played it on release was unlike anything else at the time, people who love Wind Waker love it because of something more than it's 1s and 0s, a sense of wonder and an entire ocean waiting to be explored.

Twilight Princess was the opposite, it was completely focused on its content and was happy to give you not one, but a handful of empty OoT overworlds and dead settlements in exchange for a complete lineup of dungeons. I truly wish we could have a Zelda that does the open sense of exploration AND content but I'm convinced it isn't possible, BotW, Elden Ring, Dragon's Dogma, etc are all underwhelming in different ways, so I've learned to be happy if a game even gets 40% of the way in making me feel like I'm on a grand adventure.

Attached: 1D6400FC-7606-4F86-BDD8-075ED2834122.jpg (2415x2820, 2.13M)

>only one town/village island
Fucking why

Okay but, what if Zelda was a horse?

Attached: 1635367079326.png (1435x1046, 815.32K)

Why does he think that?

That's pretty cool

It's halfway true. WW failed at two critical things depending on which half of the game you're talking about - being a linear Zelda in its first half and being an open Zelda in its second half. TP is the first half of WW executed competently and BotW is the second half executed competently.