Should english-sounding slurs in other languages be banned?

should english-sounding slurs in other languages be banned?

Attached: FVc6AAiWAAIhlv9.jpg (1284x825, 103.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oMQK63DWsE?t=49
youtube.com/watch?v=PxjA-jq1e7E
youtu.be/II_3g7rX0kE?t=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayo i kill these twitter niggas and bitches punk asses

No

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1654639006536.jpg (1242x695, 76.17K)

every language except english should be banned.

Learn the only language that matters, chang

based

Attached: 1627684817624.jpg (1600x900, 66.69K)

White woman moment

Someone being offended over a slur or even something that sounds like a slur being used in a completely non-offensive contest is an easy way to determine they are a complete and utter retard. The word "nigger" is just a fucking word. Its power comes from how you use it, not just by fucking existing.

Christ, people are dumb. Context and intention are vital when it comes to finding language offensive or not.

I want you to understand that you are a bigot. Bigots do not recognize this in themselves - almost every bigot in history has justified their prejudices to themselves somehow. That does not change the fact that there are bigots in society. You are one of those people. History will remember you as one of those people. If you don’t want to be one of those people, you could take some time and seriously try to understand what people are telling you about why your justifications for why you feel this way don’t make sense. From the outside, the justifications you give are transparently illogical. You could choose to understand this if you wanted to. It’s up to you to make that effort. But right now, you are the bad guy in this particular situation.

I understand that I'm a bigot, but thanks for reminding me that I'm based.

Do you think anyone is gonna read that faggot

Attached: 1655367305932.jpg (596x448, 41.67K)

Spoilers for the thread
>”Wow so much for the tolerant/diverse/cultured/whatever left”
>”Imagine if the scenario was reversed!”
>”Umm don’t y’all know black people were treated badly decades before you were born?”
>”Private companies can do what ever they want”/“You shouldn’t be breaking the rules if you don’t want to be banned”
>*Someone posting some variation of wojak to complain about Twitter screencaps*

Attached: 1632686101510.gif (220x369, 620.71K)

w-w-wh-w-wh-wh-w-w-h-what's going on-on? this is the. crazy frog!
youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

NIGERU
NIGERU DA YO

Attached: EC87348F-49ED-447D-ACB1-9B417CCFAA1B.jpg (767x1024, 88.39K)

English is the language of slave-owners. Its mere existence is offensive and therefore it should be banned entirely.

I think in the case of the word "nigger", a word clearly created specifically to be derogatory and degrading, it goes beyond just context and intent. The entire existence of the word "nigger" is, in fact, offensive.
Mind you, I'm not implying you shouldn't say nigger, or type nigger, or contemplate the idea of the word "nigger"; merely that you should keep in mind the fact that some words are created WITH intent, not merely created and given meaning/intent after the fact.
Incidentally, you are a nigger.

It's okay when Japan does it!

Attached: 1655343157865.jpg (1242x1160, 300.94K)

NIGERUUU NIGERUUUU NIGGER NIGERUUU NIGERRUU NIGER NIGERUU NIGERRUU

Attached: 1654722433230.png (725x724, 1.13M)

Interesting clash with American culture being shown as the dominant one
They will need to accept America has culture and has become the 'normal' for which the world is judged by

Or let me say nigger -u

I win this game I'm epic

Attached: 1655607276813.jpg (230x219, 8.67K)

Nigeru

>I can now call japs retarded nip cunts and they can't slap back or they'll get arrested
fuck yeah

>a word clearly created specifically to be derogatory and degrading
you are a dumb nigger talking out of your ass

Skull face?

English slurs should not be banned in the first place.

Does apex not support kana? A japanese player sincerely trying to speak to another japanese player wouldn't have written it in romaji.

If there's kana in apex then the player knew very well what he was doing.

>history will remember you
So saying nigger on 4chinz is enough to get into history books? That's pretty cool. Nigger.

How many common words in English sound like slurs in other languages?

For context, Niger is literally just the latin word for black. It's origin to refer to blacks is exactly the same as the reason black is used today.

The word Nigger wasn't created to be offensive and demeaning, it was an organic degeneration of the word Negro into slang as a result of southern drawl.

You must be fun at parties.

Attached: american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif (220x216, 186.14K)

You retards failed to realize that my post was literally just an excuse to type "nigger" repeatedly. You fools!

NÉI NIGGER NÉI NÉI NIGGER NIGGER NÉI NÉI

Attached: 90603ec8dcf298d12e220b6eb67fddc738416.jpg (282x400, 29.63K)

Attached: honk.gif (496x498, 765.55K)

NIGGA RUN DAYO

Attached: file.png (557x480, 315.06K)

Is there no end to your ruses?!

I always look at this with fear. you don't know what you're going to get

youtu.be/6oMQK63DWsE?t=49

crimge underage

>Ban incredibly common words in other languages because of their usefulness as an excuse for leftoids to censor people
>They don't even have a principled objection to using these words, their "objection" is entirely informed by historical context and not anything to actually do with politeness.

Attached: no dumb.jpg (854x480, 47.5K)

>Bigots do not recognize this in themselves
Yes I do. I'm a bigot on purpose.

Nice bait

Attached: 1641730855195.jpg (720x479, 48.04K)

Nope, maybe the bitch should learn japanese? Pretty racist to judge foreign languages by english standards.

You're being rused once more, right as we speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxjA-jq1e7E

>33 year old twitter landwhales mindbroken by words that sound like nigger
>underage 4channel subhumans who unironically think saying nigger and posting frogs is funny
All of you need to suicide. Now.

Attached: 5AA30D0A-3DB2-4F77-A84E-AE94165068FB.png (580x487, 230.49K)

Thread theme:

youtu.be/II_3g7rX0kE?t=50

That's a bait account right?

Attached: Nigger.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

>White bitch ruins everything
Attach this to any genre/hobby/institution

Attached: 1645844895945.jpg (640x477, 32.02K)

Attached: eed.png (1388x1304, 722.58K)

Also a reminder that the LGBT managed to get themselves mass demonitized because of them demanding that youtube bots censor everything criticizing them and having no prejudiced hit them with the no money stamp too, so just on a technical level, fuck this retarded bullshit

Getting only fans vibes from that profile pic

nobody cares faggot, grow thicker skin or kill yourself.

My rights apply everywhere. America is deeply flawed but we're the best in the world (low bar) and we have the strongest military, so we should partially liberate the whole planet and from there we can work to be truly free.

Biggotry is natural survival instinct.
It’s objectively better to survive another day and be called some name than it is to die for “diversity”.

A tv star in Japan died from being called a nigger?

Are words that powerful there?