"Detective. You seem to forget that you become what you think...

>"Detective. You seem to forget that you become what you think. By constantly dragging yourself down and saying these morose thing, you are in essence transforming into the sad sack of crap that all of humanity should aspire to avoid becoming. You have made mistakes in the past, yes, but the same goes for everyone on this planet. That does not disbar you from redemption. You need to put down the bottle, and pick up something positive to hold onto when times get tough. For me, when things are tough, I light a cigarette and create a Disco Elysium thread. That always seems to clear my head."

Attached: 1-Disco-Elysium-Kim.jpg (300x300, 19.97K)

>For me, when things are tough, I go on the internet and anonymously call a bunch of people niggers. That always seems to clear my head.

I wish that gross sjw incel chink got hate crimed.

Too much text, does this chinlet faggot have the sans undertale fire eye?

commie shit

I did not care for Disco Elysium.

>doesn't care for DE
>still posts in a DE thread
>it's clear this one doesn't have the brain cells necessary to understand a game as complex as DE
>you got filtered

Recently attempted to give DE another chance (first time I got five minutes in and dropped it). After failing basically every remotely important roll despite having +60% chance to succeed, I can officially say the game's mechanics let it down and I'm not touching it again for a long while. The story isn't worth that kind of frustration.

Attached: 1644898979996.gif (200x193, 2.09M)

Is this game any good? Been itching for an RPG- the political shit is neutral so-so for me.

Attached: indie RPG table goodtimes.png (2403x1515, 3.13M)

You do realize you can re try checks by altering your stats via level ups, clothing changes, and drugs? And even failing checks doesn't mean you're negated from moving forward in the game.

Have some more patience and keep going user. You'll be surprised at how fun the game truly is.

>weak stomach, can't take down body, okay failing that was expected
>game presents alternative solution
>alternative solution also fucking fails
>oops, come back tomorrow!
No thank you.

just savescum

So then partake in the variety of quests around Martinaise, level up your stats, then try again? Is it really that hard to understand an RPG game?

SKIBADEE SKIBADANGER

Didn't like it.

>.

Attached: ca6.jpg (600x600, 26.99K)

Nah bro, you're just unlucky

Why don't you just use WeMod to succeed at every single check? I did that and the commie garbage game became at least a bit more enjoyable.

Attached: 1637599648877.jpg (720x900, 72.81K)

>He thinks you need to take the body down to solve the case
>He doesn't see the joy of failure that DE provides

>WHY IS THE LEFT DEFAULT WHY IS THE LEFT DEFAULT WHY IS THIS GAME FORCING POLITICS ON ME POL SAVE ME AAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.jpg (1920x1080, 151.32K)

Are you ok?

Attached: Man's Best Friend.png (687x476, 390.43K)

Its writing is excellent and virtually every character is interesting to talk to. There is other stuff but that's the main appeal so if that sounds like your thing go for it

It's not. Due to the game being a communist essay the actual story and the roleplay is spat on. You have no choices, you have no interactions with the world, you have nothing to do. Just walk, approach an NPC and click continue as they spout a wikipedia text.

There's ocassionally the funny joke but nothing you do or say ever matters and the game just has one boring anticlimatic shitty low effort ending.

Attached: Case Discussion.png (1015x1080, 1.97M)

It’s a good game. The political shit gets blown out of proportion on Any Forums but that’s just Any Forums being thin skinned.
The game itself is super well written and voice acted, and the mechanics are fun and encourage you to keep playing along even if you fail tolls. It’s more like a detective D&D adventure type of RPG than a fight everything and kill stuff RPG.

>people think it's a commie game because it gives you the option to associate with communists
>if you actually play the game you'll realize that isn't the case, and you in fact put the wannabe commies in their place

This game is literally a filter for anyone with an IQ of 60 or less

Attached: 406-4062906_persona-5-ryuji-angry.jpg (820x502, 107.2K)

Based Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau enjoyer

it's a game of subtlety

You literally didn't play the game if you think there's just one ending. Coalition Warship Archer would like to have a word with you.

Honestly at the end of my playthrough when they went he is a fascist peice of shit but he is a excellent cop made me laugh so hard why wouldn't cops or people in power be more fashy.

Yeah, the game even lets you be a staunch free market capitalist if you want to. That’s where my first run ended up pushing me. The story takes place in a world where communism as a political party is present and you’re in a district where a lot of the workers support it, but that’s part of the world. You can make the protag either agree, disagree, not give a shit, or have completely unintelligible politics.

>left game
>its just words words words
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Attached: 1478678393181.jpg (512x384, 117.01K)

Its fun. The dialogue and intrigue were what sold me on it. I was actually interested in solving the case, but there is still a ton of optional content that you can do besides that. Just keep in mind that the gameplay for this RPG is mostly just clicking dialogue options and skill checks. The characters are what really makes it stand out. Then again, I also have a soft spot for detective stories being a fan of Columbo and Magnum P.I. so I'm sort of biased.