You are not a kid anymore

>you are not a kid anymore
>every year you get worse at video games
How do you cope with this?

Attached: 1604641822674.jpg (400x301, 23.61K)

I'm much better at games then when i was a kid, should like you suck desu

pic related it's me after playing time crisis 3

Attached: 1655530345944.jpg (795x1205, 358.54K)

i go on twitch and harass fag vtubers with 0 viewers

Play less competitive games and find joy in different genres.
Colony builders, sims, slower paces FPS games with more PVE elements, survival games, etc.
I might be getting older and maybe not as good at competitive FPS games but that doesn't define the enjoyment of this hobby, and even then I can still play them. I'm just realistic that I won't be amazing and learn to have fun.

'worse' is subjective
if you mean twitch 360noscope reactions in zoomerFPS games then sure
but as you get older you generally tend to play more chill games
i play Eve Online and easily 80% of the playerbase here are racist drunk 30~70yo Dads, and its great.
no faggot zoomers, no pozzed shit, no cringe politics. just comfy space gaem where calling someone the n-word, scamming, theft and trolling are all legal and encouraged game mechanics

Attached: 223520_10150181860954394_7022477_n.jpg (720x540, 43.71K)

That's the least of my problems. Who the fuck even cares lmao

By playing easier and simpler games, like stardew valley or minecraft

Games get worse every year too. That's why I stopped buying modern games and have exclusively been playing through my Backlog.

I'm playing through Morrowind for the very first time. (techinically I played it on Xbox once when I was like 3 years old lol) and I'm having a really good time so far. It surprisingly wasn't that hard to get into considering I jumped into it immediately after having just played Skyrim right before it.

Attached: 20220618180951_1.jpg (1920x1080, 372.05K)

>getting sad about not tryharding
its like you have nothing else in your life

Playing games with friends.
Never gets old, no matter how much you do. We all get rusty together, but we can still shoot the shit on voice chat like it's old times.

i don't play video games

I was never good at games to begin with.

My flick shots are worse but I track so much smoother in shootan games than I did a decade ago.

>How do you cope with this?
By not caring.

Attached: yep.jpg (303x177, 38.28K)

I didn't get worse, the video games did.
That's why I stick to my classics.

Attached: 1631567140952.jpg (818x488, 203.72K)

I wasn't good when I was a kid and I don't really care about being good anymore, if I ever did.

When girls where tall-looking panties like that, is it just a kind of design or does it have something to do with the innate shape of their body? Because I think it looks ugly. I think it ruins what makes a woman's silhouette look attractive. But I feel bad saying that, because I might be wrong, and the real problem might be that her body just isn't attractive to begin with. At that point, maybe the tall panties help and I'm complaining about the wrong thing.

This is seriously Any Forums's biggest weakness.
Most people here unironically do not have a single friend.
It's very sad.

Vote for policies that benefit me in the short term but fuck over people younger then me after I'm dead. The boomer gambit.

That's not true for me at all. Just how old are you?

Play easier games

>"This is seriously Any Forums's biggest weakness."
>He fell for the Any Forums are full of losers meme
Bro, we all have friends. It's not hard.
In fact, a lot of us cherish our solitude because of how scarce it is.
What's hard is finding friends with the same tastes.