ITT Post great games that just need MORE

ITT Post great games that just need MORE

Attached: Banished.jpg (616x353, 99.54K)

Attached: dogma.jpg (970x1200, 938.79K)

If you like Banished, but want more to do in it try Endzone. It's basically the same game but set in the post apocalypse, and you have the city sim aspect + sending out parties of scavengers to rummage through the ruins of the old war for technology and other rare resources.

Attached: Endzone.jpg (1200x675, 121.38K)

OP said "great"

>Banished
>great game
Pick one. Extremely shallow game that gets boring really quick and is over-hyped by its fans. Any criticism is met with the same "b-but muh one man team, please be nice :(" response.
Imagine making a city builder/management sim and not even being able to code curved roads.

Basically every city builder is boring endgame

Attached: grimrock-cover.jpg (733x1000, 102.34K)

Did you accidentally reply the wrong post? That's the best game in mentioned in this thread so far.

I don't think it's possible to remedy that. Unless somehow the difficulty ramps up at the end? Usually the fun is seeing it get better.

Gonna add Frostpunk to the list.

YES!!! FUCKING YES THIS

Attached: fistful of frags.jpg (1920x1080, 574.01K)

My problem with a lot of these colony sims, city-builders is that there's no point or endgame. Just build, build, build until you get bored.

I like Frostpunk and They Are Billions. Frostpunk because they had a lot better atmosphere and some story going into it. They Are Billions because at least my settlement is killing zombies and shit. I even like Exodus Borealis, furry tower defense base builder, more than a lot of these colony sims that end up feeling copy pasta'd.

I thought it was perfect. Ended right as I was getting tired of it.

curved roads suck because you can never build curved buildings

>Gears of War+Diablo 3
The gameplay and the co-op element is honestly amazing and fun af; it's like playing a real-time action XCOM game.
It just needs more areas and new missions. Yeah, that latest major patch a month back was pretty decent but it'd been nice to have more content than a 15 min speedrun raid meant for for casual players in 2+ years time. Just give us short replayable missions you can run with randoms or fucking remake the Div1 Survival.

Attached: 1553704304613.jpg (1600x2264, 207.78K)

Remnant: From Ashes

Yeah, that was a pretty cool game.

Preparing for winter and managing your demographics is fun in the early game, but once you get enough population all the challenge gets removed and you have to have unironic autism to keep playing since there's nothing to improve on or decorate with. Just sucks that the devs feel like the game is finished and aren't going to update. I haven't found another game that has the same challenges and aesthetics

game was fine, they shitted it into cs with cowboys with stupid updates

and curved buildings suck since there's not any curved people to live in them.

Attached: 510eDGr1W6L._AC_SX342_.jpg (342x393, 28.76K)

Bruh, by the time I finish a run through of either of The Division games I'm burnt out of it. Division 2's post game content of the same game but with dynamic map and Black Tusk enemies is very meh as a reward for beating the game.

Division 2 would benefit from actual expansion packs that add additional areas (and I guess Warlords of NY is like that, even though I think everyone hated the story to it), or like you said adding Survival game modes similar to the first.