WHERES THE DIRECT

WHERES THE DIRECT

Attached: H2x1_NintendoLogo_Red.png (2000x1000, 34.18K)

Xenoblade 3 and Splatoon 3 twitter posts were the direct, see you in Autumn!

You joke about it but this is still better than what Xbox and Keighley gave us

Late june or early july they don't want to be associated with these post E3 disaster shows

Please understand. Nintendo is working hard on something very very big. Be patient.

Attached: June 2022 Direct footage 2.jpg (256x256, 9.08K)

June 29th.

Literally two more weeks

soon

Attached: sneedeogames.png (1984x1116, 484.48K)

What would this board be like if that actually does happen?

Next direct we get is gonna have a surprise hardware drop announcement. With rumours of a suped up Xbox/PS on the horizon, they would be further behind than they already are.

You can call me nuts but it's going to happen. There is no E3 so when else to announce it and games not already out are going to be pushed back to this thing.

Attached: 1555297541924.jpg (680x680, 52.61K)

I'm legitimately thinking Breath of the Wild 2 is in serious trouble. Are they legit pushing the game to Christmas 2023? Cause Breath of the Wild 1 had an entire E3 dedicated to it, and that was in June, for a March release.

Nintendo has nothing to show as they haven't been working on anything. Persona 3 Portable is too powerful

>there will be no Metroid Prime 4
>there won't be another Starfox
>there will never be another F-Zero
>there will certainly never be another DK Country game
>there possibly won't be a Pikmin 4
>There will never ever be another Rhythm Heaven
>There won't be another Mario adventure game
>Just shitty indie games and ports of old Nintendo games you have to pay monthly for and possibly a sneak peak of Illumination's Super Mario Movie

Nintenbros, it is without a doubt, and I do not say this lightly, over.

Attached: 1570546687345.jpg (474x374, 27.64K)

They are still begging Atlus to add switch to the persona port platforms.

They have nothing to show. Mario Strikers is already out. Splatoon 3 and XB3 come out at the end of the summer. Pokemon Scarlet/Violet is their big holiday release. BotW 2 has been delayed until spring. They have nothing else.

Prease understando

>BotW 2 has been delayed until spring.

Is it? BotW 1 had an entire E3 showcasing it. This is the fucking time to show BotW 2, man.

Ok, that's 4 games. There's also FE 3 Hopes.
How many are Sony and MS releasing this year?

>fire emblem leak
Its obvious they are waiting for the release of the shitty fire emblem musou game before doing one and announcing the new FE game.

Four games we already know about, three of which have concrete release dates with absolutely nothing else between them.

Every third-party game that doesn't want to be chained to the Switch. You think I'm joking? I'm not. That's genuinely important.

FF7 remake 2

The Mario movie also got pushed back, and given they covered voice actors in their E3 last year like it was a big deal they absolutely were going to talk about it this year as well.

Attached: Gone.png (1082x810, 1.1M)