He can't Daigo parry

>he can't Daigo parry
git gud

Attached: 1634220148671.png (1024x638, 711.23K)

I could before being tranny banned from fightcade 2. Fuck that orwellian app

>he can't Daigo parry
>he
she actually

i dont play this autism fest

That match is a perfect example of everything wrong with fighting games. You may dominate a match and have a large advantage and still lose because the other player was better at autistic inputs.

>autistic inputs.
you spelled "skill" wrong.

>memorising animations and frame data
>skill

Technically good memory is a trait

1. Parrying is just another skillset.
2. It mostly punishes predictable players.
3. High level play has some parries, but it doesn't dominate and often does not determine the match.

You can get banned? I saw someone spam nigger in chat and he is still there

I can do better than that

Attached: gawd dayum.webm (672x480, 2.97M)

Yes

Yeah, not a skill.

correct

Is this with a controller

Attached: 1641671130127.png (1780x1832, 2.03M)

Nice rp chud but unless you were posting a whole bomb threat (and even then i'd doubt) fightcade chats aren't that fucking moderated. Especially 3rd strike room. I see more "nigger"s there than a Tarantino script.

He really ran this bit into the ground.

>opponent does raw super
>player predicts it and reacts accordingly
problem?

>implying anyone is actually thinking when they're playing fighting games
Lmao. It's just reflexes dude.

>tfw your entire online career is banking off the time you lost
>meanwhile the dude who actually beat you doesn't bring it up every 5 seconds and just has chill streams
How cucked do you have to be?

Attached: 20220610_213422.jpg (568x505, 39.26K)

I don't even blame him. If you are famous for something that happened pre-social media, kids of today might not know or care who you are. Even hollywood actors and actresses some of whom used to be well known now do podcasts where they watch the hit show they were on and react to episodes. Long story short the idea of the "celebrity" that is run and managed by corporations is ending. Anyone can be famous in today's online world. Washed up people gotta hang onto their trademark/calling card

Daigo Daigo parried him again in 2014 kek

That other dude didn't win the tournament either. And wong is the player with the most evo titles lol.

a blind retard could parry a full screen super some fat chunk throws out.

Daigo literally lost the set, and JWong sponsors people while Daigo is an alcoholic esport guy from Japan (that gives anything but money to esports players)