The Quarry

what a kino performance
this is how you do movie games, you hire good actors like Ted Raimi

Attached: the quarry ted raimi.jpg (1300x725, 50.43K)

Hey buddy, I clearly said movie GAMES
The Quarry is a movie game and Ted Raimi delivers a standout performance in it.

What's it about? what do you do in it? How long is it? Is ted main character?

Ted is a side character. It's from the creators of Until Dawn so it's basically like that. You control a group of retarded college students in the middle of the woods while something (maybe supernatural??) is hunting them down.

JOXERRRRR
JOXER THE MIGHTYYY

Attached: 1655584092232.jpg (1000x982, 184.66K)

It's longer than it should be, it's about 8-10 hours. It's teens/young adults that work summer camp, end up getting the camp to themselves on a night where they should be leaving, stuff happens etc.

I thought movie games were considered inherently bad here. What changed?

Yeah, they're bad but I just wanted people to know that Ted Raimi gives a great performance in this game.

Sounds a bit too long. Shame if ted is side only. Is it too scary? I don't like scary stuff

Literally no jump-scares or anything, it's not scary at all. Until Dawn had a few jumps.

the made the characters a little too stupid and its wayyyy to easy to keep everyone alive
Until Dawn is still king

Funfact, I'm pretty sure it's Silas who bites Dylan in that chapter with the radio thing. Because I just did a playthrough where I killed the other werewolves besides from Silas and Dylan is STILL INFECTED.

Don't care i don't play gross homophobic games.

?????????? wut but you can have a gay kiss scene.

A gay kissing scene in which none of the characters involved are gay men and they instead like women and you're even given the option to have them kiss women
> Dude dude the game will totally have gay representation! gay men will finally get a vidya gay protagonist!
>> Character is not even gay and actually likes women

ZzZZzzz

Attached: 1646283886345.jpg (1080x1350, 179.81K)

I watched a playthrough of this "game" and literally everyone in it is retarded

I'm pretty sure the game isn't finished either, some characters just don't acknowledge some of your choices realistically at all. Like Ryan can try to shoot Laura but besides from some snarky comments this has zero consequences.

oh and i forgot to mention that Grace Zabriskie from Twin Peaks is in it as well

>they instead like women
If you think Dylan or Ryan are 100% straight you are insane.

> They are not straight so instead are GAY!!!

Gay men don't like women. If you think gay men actually like bleeding front holes you're a mentally ill homophobic piece of shit. Kill yourself.

Attached: kissy.gif (250x200, 1.22M)

YWNBAM

I already am. Seethe.

Attached: oglKbhN.jpg (1280x1920, 479.92K)

I want a one-eye girlfriend.
But I don't want to be a werewolf.

Attached: 1577120_20220610211241_1.png (2560x1440, 2.48M)

Fuck off Ted

She's even willing to zealously murder people just to cure her boyfriend. You just know she'll do some sort of fucked up ritual if it meant curing Max.

Was funny seeing boring Ryan lusting after her.

He was lusting after her? what?

Laura is the best. I want a Laura gf so fucking bad.

In my playthrough, at one point, Kaitlyn say that now she know what is Ryan type, it's a girl with a eye-patch.

The mentally ill one here is you, faggot.

The characters in this game are incredibly uncharismatic. Mike and Josh in Until Dawn were good. Salim in that aliens game was cool too. But in this game nobody has charisma.