Look out, Zelda

Look out, Zelda.

Attached: glowykf.jpg (780x1024, 271.55K)

I mean dark cloud was okay, they definitely gassing it up in that headline tho

It wasn't even close. I felt bad for wasting my parents money

Are magazines from the ps2 and gamecube era worth anything? I have 100s of them in the attic I should probably throw them out.

Dunno about value but they should be archived online either way

Is that Dark Cloud? He looks way lamer than Zelda, who has the Master Sword. Dark Cloud just has some gauntlet!

I'm sure someone has already done that. The magazines are UK ones. Stuff like gamesmaster and NGC and official PlayStation magazine and others.

I prefer regular Cloud from FF7

Attached: 1654270800827.jpg (763x1080, 248.38K)

Delusional zeldatards will never admit it but dark cloud was better in every way shape and form

>HIAYH
>HAAH
>HIAYH
>HYAAH
>Your Cockbuster has broken!

>zelda killer
zelda killed itself after link to the past. became the flagship series for women and trannies start with schlockarina of time.

How does Dark Cloud 2 compare to 1? Bought PS Plus Premium on a whim and thought I'd check it out.

>how to spot an underage that has only played breath of the wild

I like the game. City-building is very comfy, for instance.

Attached: star-wars-wut.gif (220x201, 305.08K)

Both are good. 2 is better than 1

I didn't know Sony hyped this up to compete with Zelda. I was always confused when people made comparisons (even some saying it's a 'rip off'). As a kid that had a PS2 and a Gamecube growing up, and has played the Gamecube port of OoT and DC1+2, they are extremely different games. Was this game even made for the purpose of being a Zelda killer, or was it just Sony America being fucking retarded even back then?

two is my favorite game ever made

The people who thought of that headline must've been on something.

Finally sonybros, we'll show them!

>I didn't know Sony hyped this up to compete with Zelda
they didnt, game magazines in this era just always referred to upcoming games as the ______ killer. killzone was the halo killer etc

This game filtered me hard when I was younger. I never got past the flying fluffy boss where arena ground broke beneath your feet