Overwatch 2 "The same game"

As much as Any Forums shat on this for not being different at all, the game actually seems to look promising, sheep, I mean community doesn't seem to be disappointed at all.
It's going to be free to play as well and you won't have to deal by filling as a tank.

So how long until blizzard fucks up?

Attached: Sombrero.jpg (1200x800, 117.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BxnK08UN6mk?t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=8-nXN9ZMl8o
youtube.com/watch?v=wB8BTbExm8g
youtube.com/watch?v=dTUX1zacoZ4
youtu.be/ULeDlxa3gyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What looks promising? Three new characters, destroyed team balance, and a more predatory mandatory paid skin system? That looks promising after 4 years of NO updates and NO communication?

The fact that they try to make the game free to play and rebalance heroes to make them fun to play against.

I already paid for the game 5 years ago

>rebalance heroes to make them fun to play against
No they're balancing to appease DPS shitters at the expense of everyone else

Well, sorry to hear that but not everyone wants to play as a boring ass tank, so making the game 5v5 wasn't that bad of an idea. Also Doomfist is going to be a tank as well so I don't really know what you mean by "appeasing dps shitters at the expense of everyone else".

It's the same game. It feels more of an expansion and a new title. Blizzard probably announced it as such because they were in full damage control during the China shit, and ended up hyping up a turd and cutting all development of Overwatch ''1'' for 3 fucking years.

>OW2 will have BP
Not bad if they do a self-renewable battle pass, where if you save the premium currency from the BP you could get the next BP without spending another cent, plus a few extra premium currency
>huge focus on PVE
WHY THEY NEED TO CATER TO STUPID NERD SECONDARIES THAT CAN'T EVEN BOTHER TO PLAY THE ACTUAL GAME REEEEEEEEEEEE

Never played Overwatch, only things I know about it through R34. Can someone spoonfeed me why they release a sequel that looks like just a big patch?

youtu.be/BxnK08UN6mk?t=19

People don't like shooting at shields, man.

>Can someone spoonfeed me why they release a sequel that looks like just a big patch?
Money.
Leftover policy from old blizzard would be to release a game and have the user pay once for it.
New blizzard is searching for ways to milk people out of money.

And tanks and heals don't like being at the mercy of braindead DPS shitters

You are actually retarded.
You literally state the big issue, that playing a tank is boring as shit, forcibly making people pick less tanks isnt solving that issue, its a shitty bandaid.
1 more tank also doesnt solve anything.
God I hope you're an actual shill and not actually this much of a brain dead monkey

Holy shill batman, get the fuck out of her ActiBlizz employee nobody wants your trash game.

Blizzard thinks they can relive the hype by releasing Overwatch again and they actually seem to kind of get what they want but let's be honest, not as great as it was when they released OW1. They basically know that they fucked up after Brigitte which was the most cancer you could endure through every game (shields, tank, high damage, stun etc.) and just because of that bitch GOAT meta was born (3 tanks 3 support), so they are making the game 5v5 because the game died when they introduced role queue that would last for 20 minutes to get into 8-10 minute DPS game, and obviously queues for tanks were the shortest because nobody wants to play that boring shit. For some reason they want to mainly focus on the PvE which will be something like a campaign in Call of Duty but I'm still not sure about that.
I'm still confused as to why they released Overwatch 2 instead of updating the game constantly and ACTUALLY TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUCKING BRIGITTE.
So yeah, you can check their animations and new developer updates and you can actually see that they get a lot of attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-nXN9ZMl8o
youtube.com/watch?v=wB8BTbExm8g
youtube.com/watch?v=dTUX1zacoZ4

Attached: bateman.png (827x544, 603.79K)

>Blizzard literally forced WoW classes into their TF2 clone

Attached: 1655145454654.jpg (540x720, 53.59K)

>look promising
Too little, too late. They had 50 million copies sold and just left the game to rot after a few seasons. 2-3 new heroes and a couple of maps, plus changing to 5v5, is not going to bring back people.

God Sombra is so hot

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 132.79K)

Why did they just made the original Overwatch free to play, and added multiple game modes for different number of players?

Attached: 1654052665183.png (612x596, 109.48K)

youtu.be/ULeDlxa3gyc

>free to play
And so the TF2 plagiarism continues

dps shitters can keep crying, I'll continue to get instant queues maining roadhog and wrecking ball, the actual fun characters to play as, while you wait 15 minutes to get raped by a better mcree or hanjo spamming arrows at a corner hoping you peek into him

>FEWER players instead of MORE players

beyond stupid, going in the opposite direction, this is why TF2 will always be better

>at the mercy of
Most dps have shit hp and one(1) defensive ability, while all healers have a self heal plus multiple defensives. It comes down to aim or numbers, and that's the way of fps as a genre.

because what's about to release isn't the real OW2, it's just the mp, which is basically just an updated OW1 mp
actual OW2 is the co-op pve, that's not releasing for a while yet

Alternatively you could play a bon-shit game.