Dragon's Dogma 2

What if they added some PVP?

Attached: 1606425044843.jpg (450x450, 178.03K)

Then it might actually be a good game.

please no. co-op is fine

What if they made it into a moba?

Can you Souls-fags fuck off already

Attached: 1654936971855.jpg (511x341, 21.22K)

it would ruin the combat. the game is supposed to be balanced around PvE

what if your mom had aborted you

Oh awesome, press the square button and wait 4 minutes while the epic animation plays.

it limits elden ring, by a lot.
i hope they dont.

>it limits elden ring, by a lot
I missed out on the last half of one questline by not doing pvp. That's barely anything.

Don't shitpost with my wife.

im saying pvp limits elden ring by what they could do with the game.
all spells are pew pew fireballs and need to be avoidable which holds the game back.
meanwhile try balancing maelstrom or grappling.
i see what ER gains from it, but its not something i want to lose from DD. coop would be cool though.

You are not making any fucking sense, if you can't dodge fireballs then the problem is you.

fuck off soulsfag

holy retard
play DD and you ll understand

Bog Whore

I'll understand if you learn how to communicate. Who taught you English?

Your mum while she was sucking me off.

My mom doesn't fuck retarded 3rd worlders, they have no money and are all diseased.

That's very specific, sounds like you're mom is a whore.

Can you pvp faggots stop trying to ruin everything? No one cares that you want to dress up your digital action figure and smash them together like little kids in a sandbox. Forcing this awkward laggy garbage is what makes fandoms awful. It even ruined the souls games when they took a design made for ganking and pretended to take it seriously because they suck at playing actual competitive games.

Pawn Vs Pawn? would be kino honestly.
train and equip your pawn squad and put them to fight against other pawn squads for riftcrystals.

Communication requires specificity, you're not capable of it. Figures you'd come to Any Forums to defend DD with a lapsed brain like yours.

I'll rephrase what the other user said so ever a dumbass like you can understand
in order to add pvp to Dragon's Dogma, they would have to make the combat shit. you can't have cool spells and mechanics like grappling if you want to balance the combat for pvp

Transitioning requires hormone replacement therapy, you're already far into that. Figured because you're a discord tranny who's mentally ill.

Attached: Schizo DD.png (2000x1400, 1000.01K)

>they would have to make the combat shit
Press a button and something awesome happens. It's already shit.

tranny moment

This dude's desperate for a win but he should be desperate for a cure for malaria.

come back after you've played the game, or after your 18th birthday. which ever comes first

Attached: grigori.jpg (632x639, 71.01K)

Attached: retarded discordtroon.png (566x97, 8.4K)

Kill yourself

So there's two of you from the same village? That's so much sadder, holy shit.

lol tranny

Attached: 1655562217637.png (1152x719, 582.31K)

if it doesn't have co-op it might as well not exist

gottem

Attached: cool-kid-10482463.jpg (800x533, 48.34K)

Cant wait for them to completely ruin what made the first games combat and gameplay special in the firsy place since they'd have to abandon all of that to balance the game with pvp in mind instead, all because everyone is a hyper competitive streamer wannabe

>4v4 party PvP
It would be cool

They didnt include it in DDON for a reason, cause even in a MMO pvp would limit them

Just coop to play with sis

Rel Meyer?

God no. Co-Op would be cool. Considering the whole theme of it being based on Tabletop dungeon crawling allowing other players to control your pawns could make it really fun. Let everyone play the game normally and progress like DD1 but allow friends to be invited and just control your pawns for tag in/tag out Co-Op.

And by PVP I mean Pawn vs Pawn

Attached: 1655493508979.jpg (758x916, 601.29K)