Is this shit really necessary?

Is this shit really necessary?

Attached: ss_49b9c029f5224d79acb24f633eebaff95733e496.jpg (853x480, 147.32K)

No but what's the harm?

This post also wasn't necessary.

I cant take the game seriously

Well that sounds like a (you) problem

what game

This is not a real game fuck off retard

You can't take big assed women seriously? That's problematic bro

i will now buy ur game

Name?

Attached: Be5tziH.png (330x307, 143.43K)

>woman has breasts and ass
>can't take game seriously
Sorry she doesn't have a dick like you prefer you massive faggot. Go cry about how you can't admit you prefer men and pretend to be straight you cum guzzling piece of shit. I hope your family hangs themselves so they don't have to live knowing how much of a faggot you are.

game seems fine, you just sound gay

Attached: 1635265078052.jpg (600x450, 124.15K)

Your life shouldn't be taken seriously.

Games weren't meant to be serious. They're meant to be fun.

Always.

>games
>seriously
LOL, LMAO!

The game is unironically great. It feels like bringing back the Ogre Battle series.
OP is just mad about late game bullshit where a handful of story untis get magic superpowers because plot, but honestly Gold T3s and Dragons/Dragon Riders are still stronger.

Kek love how you males got triggered everytime someone says something bad about your cringe fanservice games

Giant Diana was in the demo for whatever reason, people got disappointed when she was normal sized in the real game.
So that's actually a power she gets later?

>Tfw you don't have the immersive stability of wet tissue
I can't imagine what being like this user would be like. My sympathies.

Yes. They even gave the sprite art huge jiggling tits and ass.

>It feels like bringing back the Ogre Battle series.
I saw OP's pic and I'm like "wait that looks lke fucking Ogrebattle". Gonna play this.

YWNBAW

I'm willing to bet this is just stealth viral marketing, but you know what it worked for me
I'll check it out when it goes on sale

Attached: Capture.jpg (632x311, 22.19K)

Hmm looks more like Fire Emblem style but with Ogrebattle units. Very interesting. I don't like the portrait art but I understand they're saving time/money by not doing pixel art for that.

Women with big butts exist. What is your suggestion, put a pixelated censor in front of her ass?

Reminder that Diana is used goods and has a son. Go for a better girl.

The game doesn't really need the help at this point, it's Overwhelmingly Positive and sold more than anyone expected.

Name one

wishlisted, thanks

sprgs with giant women and good sprite art hits me right in the correct spot.

I don't get the comparisons. Style wise sure, but combat wise I can only think of soul nomad.