Why do you hate Nomura?

Why do you hate Nomura?

Attached: Cloud.png (727x875, 239.88K)

Shitty anime writing. His art style is ok I guess

Better than okay as long as he isn't also in charge, he's fantastic when he's just taking orders

Not a remake

This

Spbp. His autism channeled is great, but nobody fucking ever told him to stop and now we have shit like FF7 compilation and post 2 KH lore

he can design some good characters

Attached: 1655272561860.jpg (2896x1448, 313.67K)

I don't, but he should have never been given so much power. Nojima is actually the root cause of 90% of the shit people hate, but Nomura is the one who keeps using him and okaying all his dreadful scripts.
Nomura, Nojima and Kitase are all hasbeens.

Attached: file.png (1036x810, 255.16K)

He's gotten lazy and his new artwork sucks.

Attached: Final.Fantasy.Type-0.full.1234531.jpg (2051x1500, 762.55K)

He should have stayed as a monster art designer like with VI and V. He did superbly doing that.

The root cause is actually Sakaguchi. The guy is a hack worshipped by Reddit and Nomura just emulates him when he does the time travel, light/darkness, amnesia, AU shit, which is only bad when Nomura does it. It was his advice to Nomura to make Kingdom Hearts story convoluted and full of twists to bring it closer to FF "quality of writing". So does Nojima, you can barely tell them all apart. Kitase is an old fart who thinks this is what video game scripts should be like, so he goes along with everything Nomura and Nojima do.

me? never did hate him. In fact, I would go so far as to say that people tend to take him for granted.

Attached: 1637010831126.png (1913x1229, 593.94K)

2006-2007 was peak Nomura, though. TWEWY, Crisis Core, Type-0, Versus XIII, XIII, Dissidia. Probably something else I'm forgetting from that time period.

Attached: Schizo 2000.jpg (477x700, 74.34K)

You're right, I'm letting Nomura off the hook too easily. He's a complete hack with no original ideas.

Musashiden II

Attached: file.png (790x1100, 1.3M)

I don't hate Nomura, as I think he's one of the only decent directors left at Square. I just wish the other people who worked with Nomura in the golden era were still present, as they kept him in check.

>What is fact and what is fiction?
>reality and unreality in KH4
He's making it too obvious that he's still seething about Versus.

We don't.

It's only an outspoken minority that hates him. You know tis is true.

I think the reason why I hate this FF7 EU and the remakes is that FF7 was a very poignant game. You can talk shit about how it was broken mechanically and how the translation was shit. It was a very soulful game and I'm not saying that as a meme term. Despite its jank as fuck world building I still think FF7 said a lot and there was a lot to glean from it. And every new entry into the Compilation just makes FF7 more stupid and flaccid. The main fucking reason Aeris died was because the Planet was going to fire Holy to remove all threats to itself including people since the Planet saw humans to be just as big a threat as Sephiroth and Jenova. So Aeris prayed to the Planet for mercy because she's the only unambiguously good person in the party and a member of the last truly good race in the Planets history. So when she said there's still good to be salvaged from people, the Planet has reason to hear her prayer. It's left up in the air whether humans were actually spared but it's clear that the Planet is safe when it's all said and done.

And then these stupid fucking sequels came out. Everyone loves Sephiroth so he can't die. And Sephiroth is attached to Jenova so she can't die either. So Holy did nothing. The core reason why Aeris died and it was rendered entirely pointless due to marketing. I suppose I should think death has any meaning because you can bet your ass she's gonna live in this new AU and maybe Tifa will die just to subvert your expectations and none of it will have any meaning.

based 99 IQ user trying and failing to formulate any sort of cohesive thought

Was that not cohesive? Let me try again. FF7 was a very focused game. I would be quicker to believe that FF7 has more creative legitimacy than the games that followed it. I don't believe those games exists because they had stories that needed to be told, especially when they retcon or invalidate the shit that happened in the original. I think those games only exist because FF7 was and is popular and so anything with the FF7 logo on the box will print money. People say FF16 is Game of Thrones with Chocobos but the fact that it has to sell you on its characters and world gives it more legitimacy than this no risk compilation series that has to forever chase the originals legacy.