Why does it look so sovless

Attached: sh2.jpg (1920x1067, 174.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1777620/Soul_Hackers_2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could swap out all of the characters from this with YS8/9 characters and nobody would even notice beside ringo waifu poster. It looks like complete dogshit compared to P5 or SMTV and one of those was a fucking switch game

because they have to hack the sovl first

Anime trash

Boy do I miss Kaneko.

Becuase instead of being a true sequel, it's a copy paste of Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

looks fun to me, what's the issue here?

Fag shit. Nuke japan

it looks very soulful to me.

>You could swap out all of the characters from this with YS8/9 characters and nobody would even notice
thanks for proving my point. falcom is dripping with SOVL.

It's made by the D team at Atlus (responsible for #FE).

im going to buy rin game and all the dlc, and yes i havent play the first part

Is it out yet ?
(Keep in mind that you'll be responding to someone who is genuinely interested in the game and thinks it looks rad)

Post a gameplay trailer for me, I want to see how they massacred muh 6-party dungeon crawler.
I can already tell it's Persona 5-2, but I just need to confirm it with my eyes.

Yeah it's been out.

I hekkin love fe shorp

from what I've seen you don't even get to summon demons and they are glorified items.

>I want to see how they massacred muh 6-party dungeon crawler
Soul Hackers was a terrible dungeon crawler, retard. It was good because of the atmosphere and cyberpunk kino and nothing else. Don't act like it was anything more than a glorified kaneko artbook with cool music

still cant get over how ringo is made of experimental internet gas

It looks fun, modern day cyber crime has only become more severe than the 90s, I'm sure they can do some interesting things with this game.

russian bydlo typed this

because the main girl isn't a loli.

People keep saying they're trying to ape Persona but I personally think the entire game is built around lingering regrets over how useless the Spookies actually are. All the Soul Hackers media makes it look like they are meant to be prominent characters but they're basically like the extended SJ expedition team just flavor NPCs.

>modern Atlus

It doesn't, tendie. It just not available on any platforms you own.

Nope, releases near the end of August
store.steampowered.com/app/1777620/Soul_Hackers_2/

Wait I thought the demos were more like Raidou in Nocturne, just glorified skills.

>why does it look so sovless
You want the actual reason? It was made with a shoestring budget.

I want another PS2 Digital Devil Saga style game. Only human/demon hybrid characters would be better than mature Pokemon.

Digimon cyberslut at least show us how digimon battle and shit, Soulles Hacker doesn't even do that aside from all out attack.

Attached: souless hacker.png (640x709, 1.12M)

I honestly don't understand who the fuck plays Monark and Caligula. Even a fucking Neptunia is more interesting than those two.
I have 0% knowledge about AI and Scarlet Nexus, and I'm fine with that.

so you don't play literally anything, welcome to Any Forums!

Caligula Effect 2 was legitimately great but the reputation of 1 killed the hype