Instantly sells out but refuses to reveal the card until only a week in advance at the earliest in your path

>instantly sells out but refuses to reveal the card until only a week in advance at the earliest in your path.

Attached: F568E692-CEA6-4A07-B1B8-82B4506DC47E.jpg (1920x1080, 330.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnZKL-7Ou_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah okada really is a draw

If you pay any attention at all to both promotions you could already tell what lime half the card is.

Moxley vs. Tanahashi (AEW world)
Hangman vs. Jay White (IWGP world)
FTR vs. Cobb/GOK (IWGP tag)
Miro vs. Pac vs. Malakai vs. Ishii (All-Atlantic)
Trent vs. Ospreay (US title)

Then like 4-5 more matches.

you're right. op probably meant to say 'refuses to reveal an interesting card'

>Hangman vs. Jay White (IWGP world)
I think it's entirely possible they still do Hangman VS Okada and Jay White is in some big hyped 5 on 5 multiman. The Jay White promo left the door open for either option.
>Trent vs. Ospreay (US title)
lmfao if this is what they do

>if you watch 10 hours of wrestling a week you could predict the card

Also

>Moxley vs. Tanahashi (AEW world)

this wasn't possible to predict when tickets went on sale because Punk wasn't injured yet

>Hangman vs. Jay White (IWGP world)

this wasn't possible to predict when tickets went on sale because most people expected Okada to retain. and it's still not clear if Atom Cole is going to be added

>Miro vs. Pac vs. Malakai vs. Ishii (All-Atlantic)

this wasn't possible to predict when tickets went on sale because Miro hadn't returned yet and this meme title wasn't announced yet

What exactly did you want them to do? New Japan holds out cards till literal days before.

>if you watch 10 hours of wrestling a week you could predict the card
Well the show ifs for people who watch these shows, no? Yea they should have revealed a lot more earlier though.

I haven’t watched much in the last month. I thought Cole was aligned with Jay? Why are people saying Cole could wind up taking on Jay? Just to have someone eat a pin that’s not Jay or hanger?

Hangman did a promo calling out Okada cause he wanted the belt. Hangman said "Hey, you moron, Jay White could still win, and you don't deserve the title shot, I do". At this point, Meltzer speculated that it was gonna be Okada vs Hangman VS Adam Cole, so, yeah, Okada would retain by pinning Cole.

Then two days ago Jay White had a shocking win against Okada a hell of a match, became the new champion, and now we're all scrambling to try to figure out what the fuck.

You should watch this if you haven't, by the way. Kino promo by the Chadblade after the win that talks about FN: youtube.com/watch?v=mnZKL-7Ou_A

>FTR vs. Cobb/GOK (IWGP tag)
im pretty sure theyre doing ftr vs ue vs rv. why else would rocky attack them after their match?

>I think it's entirely possible they still do Hangman VS Okada and Jay White is in some big hyped 5 on 5 multiman. The Jay White promo left the door open for either option.
There better be a damn good justification in case Hangman v White doesn't happen since Jay basically called Page an 0-2 dumb cowboy bitch who had to go to AEW to succeed.

White just gave the justification. He told him he ain't having the belt and he can have Okada.
Also, considering White would win that match, I don't think Tony would want Hangman to go 0-3 after White called that out.

How about a double title match à-la Wrestlemania 2000/Bound for Glory 2009?
FTR vs UE vs RV for the IWGP and ROH tag titles

>White just gave the justification. He told him he ain't having the belt and he can have Okada.
Oh, I know. I meant on Hangman's part.

Well, they can just have a quick storyline that Hangman wants the belt but due to inter-promotion politics and Jay White not wanting it, he can't have it. So he says "Alright, fuck it, I want Okada anyways, then"

Or he has to beat Okada to get a shot

>Trent vs. Ospreay (US title)
I like Trent, but jesus. Could have had Ospreay and the Aussies come in and attack the Jurassic Express instead and do that trios match, with Ospreay vs. Christian for the U.S. Title at the PPV.

cringe

Can anyone tell me generally how has NJPW talent been used on AEW television in the lead up to this PPV, Last interpromotional match I heard saw Will lose his AEW debut in a 3 man tag against FTR and Trent, has that been the general way the NJPW talent has been used?

IMO losing a tag team match where you don't get pinned or submitted doesn't matter. The match was specifically Trent beating an Aussie Open guy.